@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, ok. Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry for the late reply, I would prefer some sort of story but I’m fine with either option.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Uh… good question. It’s a magical snake I guess.
Percival
Around Reid and Tenz billowed green vapor. Tenz pulled out a knife, blue washing over it, “Strike, and I kill.”
“Slowly… Back away…” Barnes commanded in a hushed voice. As they slowly moved back, Percival kept a weary eye on the snake. It was strange how it merely s…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I vote option B as well
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins haha thanks! I’ll be sure to post the chapter or something when I write it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*gets hit from multiple directions*
*runs and hides in an igloo*
This is the timeout igloo! Plz no one tag me here for the next couple days. It’s too much. 😅
I’ll work on writing my current six snowballs, but I won’t throw any at other people until I’m also ready to get hit again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh wow that one’s cool too!
not much. Been writing warrior cats fan fiction, some of which includes the Bad Batch as minor characters.
actually, I inserted an adult version of Markus (your version of Tech’s kid, if I remember right) into one of them recently as an homage to your ideas lol. He hasn’t shown up yet, but I’m t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, so every snowball you get hit with is worth 50 words. In your case, you have to write 150 words since you were hit with 3 snowballs. BUT, once you write your words, you can tag two people for every snowball you’ve been hit with. So you can tag six people. OR, you could tag one person six times if you wanted. 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins MAN that is an awesome drawing! Which scene was that?
(I can’t do good shading to save my life, so I’m super impressed with yours.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you SO much! lol. I will definitely look through them a bit better and see which ones I want to use on my laptop another time. Thanks again!!
-
Liberty and
Trailblazer are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Rosemarie came to his side and Josef put his arm about his wife’s shoulders, gently kissing her forehead. “It’s good to see you.”
Ernst had left the room, but now he came running back, lugging his father’s suitcase behind him. “Where do you want this, Papa?”
“In my room,” Josef replied. “Danke Ernst!” he called as the boy darted from the r…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You wanted to read about Werner?……..
“How’s my favorite patent today?”
Liam looked up as Werner peeked around the door. “Doing well,” he replied, a smile touching his pale face.
Werner stepped in and softly closed the door behind him. “I’m glad to hear it.” He crossed over and sat down on the edge of the bed. “Have you taken…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This looks really good! I like it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No prob!
I’m glad you like it!
I have come to a place where I am 100% sure Linus will make me go back and add in some fillers because it’s too big of a time jump, but I haven’t got the time to add those in right now. I’ll try to post next week after BR is finished.
- Load More
