@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t really know, sorry. I just don’t understand it. I think it would be better if I didn’t play anyways just so that I’m not stuffing my schedule to the brim, sorry. Thanks for trying to include me though 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi sorry I forgot about this. Do you still want characters? I’m not sure I have the energy to write out another character description though
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Josef laughed and the next moment Rosemarie was in his arms, laughing and trying to kiss him. “Josef, you horrible rascal! You scared me half to death!”
“Papa!” Ernst shouted, leaping off the table and running to him. Josef caught his son with his free arm and hugged him. “Hello little man!”
Aww…it’s so sweet! I hope Marta…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It was amazing! Have you heard of YWAM?
Yes, I have heard of that.
I did a discipleship training school, so three months of training and then two months on outreach applying what we’ve learned. I made some pretty close friends and have so many good memories! It was super cool to watch God move not only in my life, but in the lives o…
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You got me square and fair! I’ll be working on the words…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Ben cracked his back, “Sure, since that’s all we ever get to do on this God forsaken world.”
Flare chuckled, “Is there ever a time when you’re not complaining?”
Ben cracked his neck, “A lot of different times, but mostly when I’m asleep.”
Flare snorted and shook his head. “…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin sounds good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge oh whoops sorry I missed your rp. Probably still works though since Felicity has been too laser focused this whole time to actually notice the people following her
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
With Fel’s merry rooftop-leaping band
That is a fantastic name. Sounds like people who steal from the rich, give to the poor, and also play folk music on the side ✨
Felicity — Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Finally Benny stopped and took shelter under a tree. The rain had nearly washed him away so he was barely a smudge on the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
also @theducktator English muffin brain is very accurate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“My brain ain’t mathing.” —Me to my brother as I stare at a math concept that I haven’t worked on in like a week and have forgotten temporarily. Luckily I remembered a few minutes later.
“Odd things about living in my brain number 271: Thinking about Sniper throws off my aim, ironically.” —my thoughts after missing a throw at a wastebasket bec…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“My brain is an English muffin filled with neurons!”-me
“I’m not a smarty pants. I’m a clever trousers!”- my brother
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
No problem. I just thought it was funny. You should see the grammar mistakes in my stuff.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, I’m bad at it, sorry
- Load More

