@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Eeeeek! I’ve got to catch up on my snowballs! I currently have 5!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If it’s the last one then I accept.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, if I ever need to fake my death I know who to call.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper You mean a truce not to hit each other? Or are we combining forces to target one person and cause them the most frozen pain? Or are you offering to write some of my 450 owed words for me? 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you want, we could team up and be a snow-throwing duo! (I don’t know if that’s allowed, but…)
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣🤣 Everyone likes the Barnes meme I see!? I guess it’s a little out of the blue. Anyways, there is your out-of-context meme for the day, hehe.
Maybe I’ll finish the ten-shots scene and actually post it, now that people are hooked on the concept.
Goodness 😆
*Marcel curls up with Koshka’s cookies*
Barnes is brave just for that.
Barnes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
Definitely depletes his body energy, and his body also needs a steadily higher income of energy the more he uses the power. It’s a symbiotic relationship between him and the magic, but it can tighten its hold on him and become the dominant l…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Alan, must you do something stupid????😩
Just met the second crow, but I’m pausing to call something.
I think it’s his mother.
Maybe.
Ooh, good theory.
Seriously, that gave me the ugh-the-main-character-is-doing-something-stupid sinking feeling in my stomach
Same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
one does not simply EXIST IN THE SAME UNIVERSE as their crush.
Barnes is brave just for that.
also hey, you have a mask, I have a security blanket (but only when I’m at my house). No shame in that.
Marcel’s is so accurate though lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I ran out of letters to use so I couldn’t properly credit him for the quote lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal He’s an assassin. A sniper to be exact, so he specializes in hitting people from far away. The only thing is, he and all his targets kinda respawn because they’ve basically been put into a flesh and blood video game. So he’s joking that he’s shot them down so many times, he’s losing track of where he got them this time and is ru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper 😆 I would also like to know the context of that last one, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Dang it should have called a time out for more than two days. I’m so behind XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow. He’s awesome. And delicate in a quiet strength kind of way. I keep coming back just to stare at his wings.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh…..I’ve never been hit 2x yet…..yesssssssss…*evil chuckle* now I get to hit 4 people!!!!! You will most like be one of them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh…..I’ve never been hit 2x yet…..yesssssssss…*evil chuckle* now I get to hit 4 people!!!!! You will most like be one of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha it’s a quote from one of my characters don’t be too alarmed
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Agreed. Problem is, my hands are too full of snowballs at the moment to build myself one, so-
*dives into Elishavet’s snow fort*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*erupts from snow fort*
Hey that’s a good idea. I need a snow fort. *rubs hands with evil intent*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
