@rae
Active 6 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
 I don’t know if you saw, but I responded to our earlier conversation over in the Chat Chat a few days ago. (So that it doesn’t clog up this chat)
Oh gosh! I’m so sorry! I was so busy the past few days. I did see your response and meant to reply…but then I forgot! Thanks for reminding me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! This was so, so good! I really loved this, and the time flips were amazing! I love how you did the different periods, yet had them flow together so well that at times it almost felt like the same story! Oh this was amazing. The descriptions you use were perfect and I could really picture everything! Well done!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*dashes to snowball topic* I love it! She and Anthony are sooo cute.
one instance of Barnes doing this
Wait…she does it often???😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
I loved it! It kind of reminds me of Veggietales. Craig would be played by Larry, Gloria would be Petunia, Ethan would be Bob, and Ezra would be Junior Asparagus. XD
-
Liberty replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
What do you mean when you say “you’re on the fence”? Sorry! I don’t understand that part!
My family has always celebrated Christmas, but we usually don’t do much. The last time I remember getting a Christmas tree was maybe 12? years ago??? We don’t give gifts to each other either…but there’s no religious reason why we…[Read more]
-
TheShadow started the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, I have another religion related question. This is a basic and age old one, but still one a lot of people (myself included) struggle with. Why did God give us free will? Of course, there’s the answer that He did it so we could freely choose to love Him back because real love doesn’t coerce or force to love back. But then, why would God eve…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @esther-c @koshka @rae
I am finally writing up on your snowballs to me. (well, this is 1 of hybrid’s balls) I still have 6 more to go!!!!
Without any further delay…here’s the next installment to the Kingdom Pen story!
It was laughter! And it was coming from…Dale stared ahead, across the marble flooring, past flights of stairs, a…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, then it should be alright.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh, this looks interesting. I will read it soon.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s now 10 snowballs I have to write…sorry, everybody, I’ve not caught up on them! I’m working on that…
Sorry…I didn’t get to work on Dale’s story last night! I got highly distracted by reading Space Boy (a webtoon). I really got sucked into it! Not the best thing. I may be able to work on the story tonight. If…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The worst thing EVER is when a series republishes with new covers before all the books are out, so then when they do come out it’s impossible to get ones that match! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Correct, 50 words per snowball.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Nice, I’ll read it when I have time (probably not until Monday) 🙂 I really like the cover btw.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok then, I’ll do this.
@raxforge 💨⚪️x2 @theducktator 💨⚪️x2 @ellette-giselle 💨⚪️x2 @esther-c 💨⚪️x2 @hybridlore 💨⚪️x2
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay! Just wanted to make sure you knew. 🙃
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The Mill soundtrack by Samuel Sim. It’s amazing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let’s try that again. @highscribeofaetherium
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow Yes, fifty words per snowball. 😉
@esther-c LOL.
@everyone (@highscribeofaetherium) I can also take snowballs now that my stock is all out . . .
- Load More

I’m collecting a series that’s currently out of print and rather hard to find, and amid the ones I have, there are at least 3 different cover types. *sigh*
Oh no, what series is this?
Freddy the Pig