@rae
Active 6 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr you have no idea how relieved I am to hear that someone believes the same😂 I only know 1 family irl that don’t celebrate Christmas, and it often feels like my family is alone in what we believe about Christmas, and tbh it can get low-key lonely at times
We just personally believe that God deserves better than recycled material, that He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie yessss
@theducktator Executed for treason? Yikes. I’d hate to be the pecans.
“….the long lost cousin from Australia who was in jail for arson and wants to burn down the White House.”
Hey! That’s me!
oh so I guess you’re Sniper and Huntress’s child, then. (RAE’s told you about them right?)
@elishavet-pidyon ooooh I like…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I second everything you’ve said. Literally, these are the EXACT same reasons we don’t celebrate Christmas!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLLLL
they would so do that though
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Also important to note that Americans saw/knew Christmas as a Pagan holiday until the 1800s when it became “popular” to celebrate Christmas partially because of an influx of German/Irish immigrants who regarded Christmas as a celebration of Jesus’ birth
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Hiii. I’m gonna be the first on here to say that I don’t celebrate Christmas, and neither does my immediate family (meaning parents/siblings). :3
(and that’s one reason why Christmas will be pretty much absent from everything I write as well🤷🏻♀️)
However, I don’t look down on anyone that does. Celebrating or not celebrating…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Random side note because I did recently find this out. Easter is mentioned in the KJV Bible (Acts 12:4), but it was an incorrect/imperfect translation. Most other translations use Passover.
We also have a new tradition where we eat a different cuisine for dinner on the three(?) nights leading up to Christmas.
That’s awesome. A lot of…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone
I have a question but I don’t want to make a new topic…
How many chapters do you guys think is too many? My novel is running around 50 or so chapters and I’m not the closest to finishing it, but I’m starting to fear it has too many. :/
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oatmeal cookies are celebrated on April 30th!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
It just wouldn’t be Christmas without a Fisherprice nativity.😃
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why? Aren’t oatmeal muffins (Or anything oatmeally) worth celebrating? 😊🤤
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Andrew replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you are playing family, and you are the long lost cousin from Australia who was in jail for arson and wants to burn down the White House.
Hey! That’s me!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah… but you’d be writing it whether or not you’d been hit with a snowball…
I guess it’s probably fine 🤷♀️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you are chopping pecans and decide that they are getting executed for treason.
You know you’re a writer when you are playing family, and you are the long lost cousin from Australia who was in jail for arson and wants to burn down the White House.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praying! 💛
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
My dad just got laid off. Please pray that he finds another job soon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
not just post something you’ve already written?
I’m literally writing one right now………
- Load More
