@rae
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
FINALLY!!!!!!!! Sorry for the long wait, power.
Ellette! Please enter a story!!! I don’t want to be the only participant!!!! In fact, I’ll tag some people to see if they’re entering.
Here’s the link to my story. I did think of posting it here…but it was pretty long. Just ask me for access, and I’ll give it to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha well I guess I’ll let you read it when I finish
And then you can go back and read my whole thing *evil chuckle*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is actually a different guy! But I’m glad you like the board. I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Dashing through the snow
In a rusty Chevrolet
Down the road I go
Slidin’ all the way
I need new piston rings
I need some new snow tires
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire-
Oh, rust and smoke
The heater’s broke,
The door just blew away,
I light a match to see the dash
and then I start to pray
Oh, the frame is bent,
The muffler went,
The radio’s OK
Oh, what fun it is to ride in a rusty Chevrolet -
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
-
Look it up; it’s a real song!😂
-
*looks it up*
…
LOL 🤣
-
-
-
WHAT IS IT CALLED.
-
Rusty Chevrolet
-
I GO TO LISTEN.
-
THAT WAS AMAZING.
-
-
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true 😁 But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages.
It’s still fun to deviate a little, don’t get me wrong, but we have to keep past lore in mind.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok!
My team has won every year! 😄
Congratulations!
@everyone-else-in-this-conversation
I probably will join this year. It sounds like fun!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Happens to me too lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Hmm, okay, I’ll think about it. I always feel like I’m making something ‘canon’ when I roleplay it, even if that’s not true.
Ah, yes. XD Been there, done that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
oh and why I picked those nationalities in specific?
you probably don’t care but I wanted to get it out there lol- I’m of Spanish descent (and my dad had a flamenco album I used to listen to a lot when I was little haha)
- I’ve been to Italy and I’m OBSESSED with their pasta lol
- I’m an American citizen and lived there all my life
- I’ve…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I think letting it be up to the reader is good choice. Me, I can’t see why they’d go back to being human. The way you have your story set up, the different species are a symbol of different nationalities. And I don’t think our cultures will be completely taken away in the new heaven and earth. We’ll be part of one…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry for her tone, she’s a bit frustrated
Barnes
Leo appeared, uninjured and full of energy. He walked up the steps with concern in his eyes. “Where is – are you alright?”
“He’s in there.” Barnes pointed her thumb at the doors. She had resettled herself on her knees, rebuttoning her shirt after checking her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus.
I was secretly hoping we could get back to the school soon. XD We can’t extend the universe this much, it’s just too much of a stretch for the rest of the writers who participate on here. Aaaand Barnes is supposed to be g…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
NOOOOOO!!! My palace has been penetrated!!! At least I shall have 24 snowballs when I’ve finished all of mine.
don’t freak out at me lolllll
Now I’m curious.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone-on-here
I’m still interested in this!
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason
I won’t judge; I’m almost finished reading the entire school RP.😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, ofc, use them for whatever you want.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think he should ask the king for time to think and then try to free Charles. He definitely should NOT go back to magic, even for Charles.😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint That’s what I thought.
What about nonwizards that are still half animal?
also I like how the way you did the switch was inspired by the book of Acts!
- Load More
