@rae
Active 5 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Miley!! You’re back!!!
You just started a new series?? I want to hear about it! And I get the cringy old stuff thing. It’s weird to see posts that you wrote, like, two years ago still on here. 😬
What’s new with you?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
btw, I’m surprised the protection squad isn’t out in full force yet.
I guess Koshka and Elishiavet are behind.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 As long as he doesn’t read the posts in between.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, I am interested in what he says. It may just be a girl thing to catch stuff like that and it might go right over his head.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. I’m not sure. I think that definitely raised it to the front of my mind, but honestly, in the beginning I might have still been a little suspicious (I usually am when young married woman aren’t feeling well, because that’s usually the author trying to be sneaky lol.)
I sort of accepted that your “Hmm, that would be.” me…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, so I have a question. Would you have still called it if Amelia hadn’t brought up wanting a baby in the letter to Sabina?
Did you call it the whole time, or was there any point that you actually thought she was sick.
Should I cut out the baby part in the letter to make this scene more stressful, or no?
Oh boy… this is n…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hah!! I called it!!
There were a whole lot of hysterics in that scene, but I guess I get where it was coming from. Joseph is so sweet to Amelia.
Oh boy… this is not good for the Cadwicks. Or Amelia and Joseph. 😬
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, yes. Let’s see, where were we?
It looks like Ben, Flare, Baron, Jenna, and Ellis are in one group in the middle of the city, with Felicity having just run off. @raxforge @rae @loopylin
Rina, Klethen, Ilahna, Jirah, Rosemary, and Rapha are on the ship with Fleet, heading out of the city. (I believe Rosemary and Rapha fell off and are…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Right. Ellette told me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
12/28/24
Section 1.
(hopefully that will make it easier for anyone behind to organize these parts.) 😉
if this section was too long, then I can cut them down. Just let me know.
NEXT SECTION
The next morning, Joseph awoke to the banging of the back do…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is good! I like this scene!
Wait, hang on……. you got him stuck there and now you don’t know what to do?!?!
Haha…… I may or may not have done that to a character before………
Honestly, George doesn’t seem very stable at the moment, If Riker gets out of the room and George follows and trips over something…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha. Wow. It’s so sad writing about villains…especially their background. Does…*gulp* Hans have any redemption later on? *hopeful eyes*
I’m afraid not 😔
What @ellette-giselle said about him having several chances and accepting none of them is correct
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else
Not quite sure where to take this scene after where it ends, so if anyone has any ideas, pls let me know😅
a scene snippet from Book #3 🤫 I didn’t realize these characters I spontaneously came up with would play a bigger role in…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ya’ll
😶
😟
🥺
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
*Bwwwwwwwh* 🤧
Ya’ll,
😖
MY PET SNOWBALL RAN AWAY FROM HOME LAST NIGHT!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
*Bwwwwwwwh* 🤧
My precious snowball! Oh, how I loved that it. . .
I made sure it was nice and smooth, no rocks. I let it go outside and play. I even made it it’s own pair of jammies!
😖
S-sorry, I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Happy Belated Birthday! 🎂🎊🎈
Thank you!
I have finished the book. I was tearing up at the end. Charles was one of my favorites. I still haven’t given up hope that he will be saved in the next book, even though I know he won’t. That hymn was so beautiful and definitely fitting. I’ll try to get to the questions soon, but it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol that raccoon
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re very welcome.
Also, why does that racoon picture have an expression that so fits what I know of you? lolololol.
- Load More
