@rae
Active 4 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Have fun!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have to leave for a date with friends but I’ll reply in a couple hours!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re good. They kind of work together.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Her characters have left, but are now friends of Silvia’s, and shall probably be pulled into her world from this point forward.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
He set his helmet down on top of the rest of his suit and snapped the locker shut. A grin tugged at his mouth.
“She’s just commenting on how beat up you are. You know, using phrases with descriptive situations, even if she knows there aren’t any SE-13N ships around here. Like the phrase ‘Did you get the plates…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Leo must not have been listening to the conversation between him and Silvia, and Silvia was too interested in tea to alleviate his confusion.
The woman spoke from her chair behind him. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?”
Rory jumped at his name and sw…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
Barnes
Some of the kids picked up their mugs. Barnes waited for them to settle down. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?” -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory was even more confused. “Snipe Ship? I’m not a marine.” He looked to Leo for help.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Silvia
Her forehead wrinkled. She blinked. “Orders? What do you mean? I was talking about the fact that you look like you tried to fight a snipe ship and the ship won.”
She rubbed the back of her neck and stifled a yawn. Mystery Lady appeared at the kitchen door, lovely smell smell trailing her into the room. Tea,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
In the kitchen, Barnes set the tea water to simmer. The kettle started whistling almost immediately, and Barnes quickly put together four cups of tea and a cup of juice she had found in the ice box.
Coming back into the living room, she set the tray on the coffee table and settled down on a corner armchair, a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory studied Silvia curiously. He had never had someone look at him like that. She was frowning, but she wasn’t angry. It was something else. He couldn’t quiet decided what it was. It was like the way Leo looked at him in the church. Like she actually cared weather he lived or died. Like it mattered if he was hurt or in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Silvia
She dragged her stare away from the mystery lady and to Rory in front of her. He looked…battered. she felt her frown intensified by approximately 3.5 degrees.
“He’s fine. You, however…well, I hope the other guy looks at least as bad.”
Leo
He glanced up from removing his shin guards and smiled.
“Sure.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
It makes me so annoyed when all I want to do is curl up with a good book!!
Exactly! This exact thing happened to me last week.
It’s really just gross how they infiltrated books
Yeah, it’s really frustrating. That’s why we need Christian writers to write genuinely good books without all the fluff the world shoehorns in.
By the way, I forgo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the votes.
@hybridlore @keilah-h@rae@loopylin @theshadow@arcticanimals @Esther-c @jonas
The votes are in, and right now there’s a bit of a tie between two of the characters and the challenge, so we’re going to figure out how to decide each.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry! I forgot to reply to you, and now Christmas is OVER! Well, I can still reply now.
That’s okay, technically there’s still the 12 days of Christmas.
Well, now that Christmas is over, how did it go?
It was fine, it was nice to be with my family. I kind of realized that no day belongs to certain people, so I just enjoyed the d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory was surprised by how relieved he felt at seeing Quincy and Silvia. He let go of Rory and moved toward the couch and quietly dropped to his knees, reaching out a hand to stroke Quincy’s head. He looked up, his eyes finding Silvia’s. “Is he alright?”
- Load More
