@rae
Active 4 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The sandwiches. I haven’t invented any fantasy food besides laka, which is some sort of fish.
Probably one of each.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
After going through the stages of grief, I shall now attempt to respond again.
Girllll go and read the lunar chronicles like right now!! They’re sooooooooooooooo good lol
They are now on hold at my library!
birds terrify me
I want to send a picture of a shoebill stork, but that might traumatize you forever. They are HORRIFYING.
Fake Ch…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ALL OF THEM
You can keep tagging me. Due to CWW this week, I may want the roleplay as something fresh in between Project Murcadox, so I’m just keeping an eye on this until then. ;]
“I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes.
I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing whether or not you hav…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Do you want Hugo to interact here? Don’t want to annoy you with tags if not @elishavet-pidyon
Brea
“Fifth,” she said. “My brother Lois is a senior. Do you know him?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow thank you! And yea I remember that scene too. Not sure if that was a high point or a low point in my writing journey haha
Sometimes I kinda want to turn my story back into comic form, but I would not have the patience for that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow it’s totally all right!! here I’ll write one too:
Huntress and Sniper
The others were right. Trevor was missing.
How had I not noticed that??
Back in Teufort I would’ve noticed him gone in three seconds. It was kind of my job.
Being here relaxing and stuff must’ve really dulled my instincts.
“Hey Azalea, I found a guitar in the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
did ya finish mine btw?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow certainly.
like seriously, fictional characters are some of the most exploited things on the planet.
I joke a ton about being possessive over my fanfic characters, but they have it lucky. In my domain I don’t force them to do things like most other writers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow oh ok, I thought you were in a different time zone cause you said “later today” and I was like “is there more time left in the day for you??”
guess not, we’re in the same time zone
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Seven for me as well.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @not-sure-who-else
I signed up!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I never hang out on fanfic sites for exactly that reason, hence why my TF2 one is in a google doc and I just send it to people who ask about it
Smart decision. Fanfic sites are a scary place, if there’s any restrictions on those places then they have to be the most minimal in existence.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh, that looks so good!! I remember that scene…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
fan fiction culture is ten times worse in terms of that, i guarantee
I never hang out on fanfic sites for exactly that reason, hence why my TF2 one is in a google doc and I just send it to people who ask about it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow lol
I don’t remember where I heard the analogy but i decided it was appropriate to the situation
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I do like how I’ve slowly gotten better at differentiating male and female characters. Her jawline is smoother than his, his chest and body are flatter and straighter than her more curved ones, her eyes are a smidge bigger, etc.
not perfect but it gets the job done
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s usually a steaming pile of horse nuggets, is what it is.
Yes, this is a better analogy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow oh, ok.
wait what time is it for you? It’s seven where I’m at.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
oh thank you!!!!
I have another one in the works but I wanna add sound to it and make it a bit longer before I post it.
Your welcome, and can’t wait for that!!
I have yet to show my brother, I’ll probably end up showing it to him sometime today or tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
after RAE’s and Linus’s impressive art, you get a weird little Huntress and Sniper sketch I did at 11:30 on New Year’s eve and colored three days later.
you guys (girls? It’s mostly girls on here besides Linus isn’t it lol) even get a little piece of out of context dialogue lol

I do really like this one though. I think their height…[Read more]
- Load More
