@rae
Active 4 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh dear… I think I know who I am! *starts laughing*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I took it from different people’s posts! Like…Koshka said “GAHHHHH”to me. Oh! *laugh* Ellette said, “Oh, you nasty person” to me as well. I just skimmed through the people’s posts, and took those words!
“MWA HA HA HA HA.”: I think this was Loopylin
“Eeeeeeeeee!!” Okay, this one I made up because no one was saying it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, so wait! I was going back in the history and I couldn’t find where people said that stuff! I know Power and Elishavet did, and you of course with Write or Die! but where did all the other stuff come from?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE it!! XD That was hilarious. I love how you took people’s actual comments and wrote them into the dialogue!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And now…I will proceed to hit four people…
@ellette-giselle @power @rae @esther-c
Write or die!!!!
@ellette-giselle Sorry…please check the post above…sometimes when I post names it still doesn’t tag them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore Here is the next installment of Dale’s story…
…and everyone else who shows up in this part in some little way…@ellette-giselle @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @hybridlore @raxforge @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @power @loopylin @rae @the_lost-journal
I’m serious. Everyone shows up in this story at least once. *grin* read…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s weird how some do, I kind of feel bad for those types of people, although at the same time I genuinely don’t understand why they write that kind of stuff.
yeah it genuinely confuses me–not just that they write it, it also confuses me as to why 13-year-olds write this stuff and no one seems to care.
I did, and it was really goo…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So thou art an enemy then! *brandishes whipped cream gun*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’M TEAM SPIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
WE’RE GETTING A DOG 😃
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
like seriously, fictional characters are some of the most exploited things on the planet.
Exactly, it’s really disturbing.
I joke a ton about being possessive over my fanfic characters, but they have it lucky. In my domain I don’t force them to do things like most other writers.
It’s weird how some do, I kind of feel bad for those types…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
thank you! And yea I remember that scene too. Not sure if that was a high point or a low point in my writing journey haha
I can’t either lol
Sometimes I kinda want to turn my story back into comic form, but I would not have the patience for that so you just get random scenes lol
Oh yeah, you’ve gotta have a special desire to do that cau…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Poor choice of words XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll have to do it tomorrow, and you’re gonna have to remind me cause if not I’ll probably put it off and forget lol
Which page was it on?
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so late on this but yess I’m doing CWW again this year!!!
My name was Lightoverdarkness6 last year but I’m gonna try and get it changed to Natalie Gray. I’m so excited!!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey girly! I made a post on CWW for all the KP people to join, so if you give me your username I can add you to it. ;] Whenever you have the time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator I think I tagged you…
- Load More

Ayy that’s cool!! What kind of dog are you guys getting? 😃😄
We’re getting a mix between Bichon and Shih Tzu. People call them ‘teddy bears’ (idk if that’s their ‘official’ name of whatever but that’s what ppl call them)
*looks it up* Aw cute!!
Oooh, fun! What kind?
A bichon and shih tzu mix, called a teddy bear.