@rae
Active 4 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, guys…I’m just going to start tagging everyone I can think of lol
Would anyone be interested in reading through/critiquing/giving suggestions on my WIP?
I love writing, but it’s hard to write when I’m not sure if people would even be interested in reading it or if it’s actually trash lollll
Not that I care what people think, but it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Amazing scene! And I agree with Whaley. Not too repetitive, but maybe substitute a few of those “Fathers” with something like, “The man” or something. Not too much of that either, but just enough to brake up the monotony of “Father”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh I love desert settings! Too bad Liv doesn’t feel the same way – and too bad she is so exhausted, for that matter. Is this sister older or younger than her?
I don’t think it’s too repetitive, except for this bit at the beginning:
Baron knocked and entered his Father’s quarters. He knelt. “You sent for me, Fat…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
THERE IS SO MUCH SNOW OUTSIDE!! I wasn’t expecting so much—it’s crazy.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! It’s a newish WIP that my sister and I came up with last year (she says like that was so long ago. XD). It doesn’t have a title yet, but it’s currently Project Crowns.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! It’s a newish WIP that my sister and I came up with last year (like that was so long ago. XD). It doesn’t have a title yet, but it’s currently Project Crowns.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
H: Oh yeah, and you were humming “Fly me to the moon” three days ago and I’m sure you did it where I could hear on purpose, because you know I like that style of music and it’s the song that first got me thinking that maybe you liked me back.
S: When ya threw a chair at me while I was practicin’ the sax outside?
H: Yeah, exactly.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw :/ so sad *cries*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 nope, sorry.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a pinterest account? If you’re logged in it should work.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 huh, your link isn’t working.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @anyone-else
If you want to know what things in my book look like, like people, places, etc, here’s a link to my pinterest! I have a lot of boards with pictures that describe several characters and races in my book!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, he’s pretty cool!!!!!!!! <3 I love Xandro
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh that looks so pretty!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
it’s kinda interesting that you bring this up, bc it’s at least hinted at in the MCU that Steve was raised Christian
“There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
And in the comics, it was canon that Steve was raised Catholic by his Irish mother, and I also found it really interest…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“By either rain or sweat, you’re gonna get wet.” –Singaporean saying that also applies to Florida (where I come from)
“While on a cruise or vacation, don’t be that guy and you’ll have a great time”–another saying
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka ooh interesting!! What story is this?
- Load More


I’m jealous. We’ve barely had any snow here 🙁 I guess we used all our snow up in the 22/23 winter.
aw, well here I’ll send you some… *puts some snow in a box and ships it off*
How much? We have about 10-12 inches right now. I love snow! Our backyard is wooded, so sledding is kind of dangerous, but AWESOME. I ended up in the creek once, and keep having to bail out to avoid trees.
That sounds awesome!! We got several inches.