@rae
Active 4 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aughhh! Now it’s glitter pudding! *licks some off the spoon* Oh wait… tastes like strawberry!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
😊 *Chucks the whole bag of glitter into your cup, spilling it everywhere*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahh… okay then, I’ll accept it. ☺️
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper you’re welcome!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah. I probably would not know a lot about the Holocaust if I didn’t love to read–I feel like most of my knowledge about it has come from historical fiction. It makes sense that other people who don’t read wouldn’t know a ton about it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m interested! I probably won’t have time until after CWW though.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Thank you all for trying to help with my project! When I asked the question, I was still trying to verbalize what kind of ‘in-between genre’ this is, and I think I know what to aim for now. All the appreciation to you! *Throws confetti in your faces* *Throws glitter into your tea*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I read all of what you had so far!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sef and Lilitu’s frog wedding was so funny lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I actually love that Liv is younger but thought to herself that Aubrielle needs the resources more. It’s only a little contrast (to the ‘save the resources for the youngest’ trope) but does a lot to show her personality.
Yep, yw! And don’t be afraid to keep tagging me for stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m liking it so far!!
I would say things are going a little fast, but that’s not you, it’s how fast I can read.
I love your character and place names, they’re really cool. And each new main character you introduce is really interesting!I have a story idea which is kinda similar to yours in terms of genre and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you really want to know?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad some of what I said was helpful! I’m excited to see what you end up doing in your story.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
😂😂🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol! Ok, awesome, I love it!! 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, end of February it is!!!! XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
It doesn’t have to be anything special, tbh. If you just said, “Hey can you get it fully read by the end of February” or something like that, then that would work great. Otherwise, I might just forget or keep putting it off. 😳😂
- Load More
