@rae
Active 4 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Awwww he’s like a little teddy bear
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Gonna be brave this time and actually tag people. *sweats nervously*
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @anyone
I painted this with @ava-blue a couple days ago :] (She did the head and I did the tail)

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That sounds really cool! I want my own study.
Unfortunately, the only experience I have with room decorating is from putting glow in the dark stars on my ceiling or from when I impulsively bought a venus fly trap. Neither of which are steampunky. I’m so helpful XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ugh, ballet is ridiculously expensive. I’m probably going to get a job this year, so I can join the performing company, and take another class or two.Â
Or 3 or 6…Is 1 false?
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Once one of us get your email and email you back, you can delete it.
How do you delete an update post? I know you can hide them with another update, but I didn’t know you could delete them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This sounds fun! I’ll try to join if I have time. Though I am an extremely quiet person irl, so sorry if I end up being boring
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So cool! I’ve wanted to do that for years, but my parents couldn’t find classes anywhere, so I picked ballet instead.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s totally fine!
Yes, give me one sec. I’ll post it and you shoot me an email. Once I get the email I’ll take me info down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
OUCH!
That’s a bit of an exaggeration.
But it’s not unfounded. 🤣🤣Whaley did you read the scene too?
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
The moon is the only place to ever have been invaded by space aliens.
Probably. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
The violence and stuff I can handle. About the only thing that would raise a red flag for me is what Rath did to Sef’s mom (I don’t remember her name), but you didn’t write that very descriptively and any discomfort I had with the scene was a me problem, not a problem with your writing.
Okay, good to know! Thanks!
I liked each of the c…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“Mr. Cruncher himself always spoke of the year of our Lord as Anna Dominoes: apparently under the impression that the Christian era dated from the invention of a popular game, by a lady who had bestowed her name upon it.” -Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What style dance do you do? I forgot about the book club. I’m in if you restart it!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, I asked my mom if I could join on Saturday, and she’s alright with that as long as I don’t use my camera. Is it still okay if I join even if I don’t show my face?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
it’s easier for me if you just do it in the status update and then delete it once you get my test email 😉
hope you don’t mind
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie That’s actually a great idea!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m usually still asleep at 10. XD
Same, girl. XD I set an alarm so I wouldn’t sleep in 😂
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
THAT WAS AMAZING!!! Lol, that was so good, nice job!!
Write or die!!!!!
Will get to this. How many words is this, 50?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This sounds great!! I’ll have to ask my parents first, but I believe I should be free next Saturday.
- Load More

I don’t know…Mars seems kind of suspicious.