@rae
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
500 pages!!! Woohoo!!! *throws confetti*
Yeeaah!! 😀 *High five* Also I am over 4000 posts. Crazy, crazy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeppp!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Love the depth in the drawing!! It feels very three-dimensional with the shadows.
Loooolll, I like the blue jay gecko
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @raxforge @theshadow
Much appreciation :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
IDK I’m just so bad about actually getting around to watching stuff, especially if my parents and brother aren’t interested in it. The only TV watching we do is as a family unless one of us is sick and needs a pastime or our parents are out doing something and me and my bro are alone in the house.
I get that, it’s the same in our house…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, as long as you put a TW, I don’t think it matters.
Okay, perfect. First, have to clear out all of the uh… wonderful writing before posting it.
What?? XD
Lol, I was rewatching an episode from Martha Speaks (I don’t care if it’s for kids it’s one of the greatest shows ever), and this line really spoke to me.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, nooo!! That’s tragic.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dark and moody like Batman
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yeah that is weird, I’ll be praying.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys, I’ve had eating issues over the past six months or something, for a myriad of reasons. Last time I had a cold, I lost a lot of weight, fifteen pounds. We’re concerned that if I catch sick again, I’ll have to go to the hospital. So uh… I feel strange asking for this, but please pray for me to figure this out before that happens. I don’t w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh yeah and is there a possibility of two siblings having completely different abilities?
Like, the characters in question (my MCS if I ever write this) are twins, but judging by their personalities they’d bend completely different elements.
Could it maybe be a genetic thing?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Love the wolf drawing. I’m getting if the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood was good kinda vibes. Good job!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
Very cool!!
I meeeaaaannn, I recommend watching it to really understand what it’s like/about.
I’ve seen literally one episode and that’s cause my cousins had it on at my grandparents’ house, does…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t knowwwwwww sorry
You’re good, I do not mind being accidentally tagged even if that were the case. ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting different rooms.
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
I’m iffy on the show itself. I don’t need another fixation. There are a couple issues I’d like to…
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ugh! My original post didn’t do its thing.
You’re at 2772 post! Patterns!
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@ savannah_grace2009 you’re at 2772 post! Patterns!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rax and Ben
Rax found Syph’s terminology quite amusing, he smiled. “Ready? Three, two, one.” Rax hoisted Syph onto his shoulder with ease. “How does it feel up there?” Rax smiled up at the blue man/person/thing that Rax didn’t know.
- Load More

OH SLAY