@rae
Active 22 hours, 29 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’d like to see a drawing with Charles and Alan together.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m not sure I like that last comparison. Kalmar is amazing, and Eric…drives me crazy.
No offense. I’m just still mad he betrayed Martha. -
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Dirty water splashed on my heavy boots as I made my way through Bröijin—the largest of Englroy’s abandoned prisons. Something dripped from the roof—likely old water that had been trapped in the room above. A few doors creaked as they swung on their rusting hinges. There was a draft blowing from somewhere, but I could no longer feel it as I turned…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, here’s a few. I was also told that Zlatin Vratisin is a lot like somebody named Balian…except that I was also told not to watch that movie… *is concerned for my character*

-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome, thank youuuu! :))
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
500 words or more.
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What’s the word limit again??
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr That looks so good! I know I’ve said this before, but you’re so good at drawing characters interacting in a scene together <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
EEEEEEEE Thank youuu! It’s quite funny to me that it’s what it reminded you of because three of them are actually training to be warriors lolol. Maybe I’ll run with that…
Oh, looks like Whaley agrees with me!! XD
Lolol 😄
I guess I’ll have to just start one something then…
*quite excited and motivated to draw a comic*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
“You don’t do anything. You’re a recluse, dear.”
Hehehe best line. And reading it in an old woman’s voice makes it 10x better 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The Twins
Eddie carefully contemplated two different dog collars, one blue and one red. This was a big decision.
“What do you think, Blackjack?”
The aussie puppy leaned forward in Ellie’s arms, sniffing them both excitedly. Then he shook his head and sneezed.
“You’re right,” Ed said solemnly. “You deserve better than these plain solid…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll study the original artist’s scattered drawings and see if I can throw together a rough timeline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I guess. Also it’d fit the video game characters who are the main players in the crossover, who all come from games set on Earth in the time periods between 1960 and 2020. So they don’t have to change too much, but neither are they the same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yup, even if the relationship is kind of distant.
He’s kinda the same.
I thought about killing off the parents, but Barnes has enough sadness already, and I felt it would be appropriate to give her a family to support.
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and…[Read more]
- Load More
