@rae
Active 21 hours, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooooo!!! Very intrigued!!! (but I might be biased because I’m interested in anything you write! XD)
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
I hope this doesn’t delay the last book with Leon and Riker…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Glad you found something new to be passionate about!! I hope the writing goes well!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
XD I have to read Alcatraz. Also, I can’t believe Leo has been compared to Mando as well. (Actually I can now that I think about it, because of the helmet.)
I have watched some of it! I loved the world build and the characters!
Yayy
Yes, unfortunately… I do have a phone 🙁
Nayy…?
Also, doesn’t Hil…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone
So, one of my characters is named Eldred currently. However, after doing research on his name, it is in fact from medieval English and not German or French, which is what his nationality is (he’s a knight from Terre, a country formed from German and French tribes). If any of you have either German or French medieval name suggestions, that…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Interesting…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae lol
funny enough I delete a lot of my search history. All they’ll find is a bunch of tf2, star wars, and how to train your dragon stuff. Which might land me in hot water considering two of those are war-related properties, but other than that I think I’d actually be off the hook for a lot of allegations.
but yeah that doesn’t mean I don’t se…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh wait, you just defined it. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Hallelujah! 🥳
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
……some of those seem like they were directed at me
(they probably weren’t lol but I get like that where I incorrectly attribute something to being my fault and it almost never is)
I laughed though.
and the tiny froggo is pure gold!!
also what’s with your signature?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s awesome!! Praise the Lord!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay, that’s awesome!! Praise God!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
YOU KILLED NEVEAH?!?!?!😭😭😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
The frog wedding is adorable.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
LILITU’S NICKNAME IS TULIPS???????🤣🤣🤣
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Everything in him told him that his foot should not belong in something that smelled worse than Cassian’s socks,
Lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Finished chapter 3.

- Load More
