@rae
Active 20 hours, 58 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yes please!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
just joking. I just couldn’t resist.
It’s me. It’s the Elvish translation of my name.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie yay!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah that seems like a crazy search history
why would you need to hide a……
what.
WHY
WHYYY
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can see the Alan/Cloud Strife comparison actually.
Alcatraz was named after Alcatraz the First….However, when the librarians took over the world, they took these traditional names and named prisons after them. Then they went and named mountains after themselves.
ohhh makes sense.
But if all the librarians are evil….who’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just requested access. I’m using an alias but it’s me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
and is psychotic. Typical girl things. (she is also a pyromaniac 😁 more typical girl things)
Pyro’s cousin?
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
aw, thank you!!!
Well…. I was working on a project I need to get done….. but I’ve never been one to resist puppydog eyes.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I am really enjoying the world building. Keep it up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oops, sorry. I was waiting for class to start and in a hurry, so I wasn’t thinking through my writing.
What I meant was, do your characters need to make the right choice? Or should they mess up a couple times, possibly showing that God can work through even our mistakes, and working on character flaws. Although, you did already…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I think we just have different definitions of sacraments.
*Steals your questions*
What do you think is the very most important element to the Christian identity? In other words, what tells you whether someone is a true Christian or not?
I would say you can tell if someone is a true Christian by whether they…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
The new one.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
True. It’s small and cute though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
So like my littlest sister’s nose. XD
No, that’s a boop. Bops are for heads and shoulders. Boops are for noses.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, doesn’t Hilda have some… *cough cough* uhhh… LGBTQ things in it…. 😳…. or is that just dumb fan stuff?
dumb fan stuff
I just finished the first Alcatraz book and it is one of my new favorite books. It’s hilarious. I listened to the audiobook in my car and there were multiple times when Al would say…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
I was waiting at piano lessons (my brother goes before me) the other day and our teacher said something about ‘changing lanes’ and for a moment I wondered if I was in some bizarre dream where my brain was combining driver’s ed and piano lessons.
Turns out it was a song lol. -
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge Ooo I love Twenty One Pilots. I will check that out later
- Load More
