@rae
Active 18 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal lolllll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
omccc
I like your name!!! It’s so cool!!!
yeah, just like Hybridlore, I didn’t know if it was your real name or not lol…
But it’s so unique and cool!
I’ve been pronouncing it “Kee-fa” *dies laughing*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
wow! Long reply. A little intimidating……
Interesting. I like these ideas. I think I shall certainly use some of them! I like that gentle yet firm approach. It’s a good idea.
Huh. I think this is one of the only times I bring up Adrain….. but I may be wrong. Oh I totally agree that other religions can have…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Me: “Nine out of ten doctors recommend that you breathe.”
Brother: “Only nine out of ten?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
😂😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
We’ll have to see!
I love how you always say stuff like that like you have no idea what’s going to actually happen 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
wow. It’s like -30 right now over here.
Huh. Never heard anyone describe him like that. 😅 We’ll have to see!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is it pronounced keh-fa or kay-fa?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, cool. I meant you didn’t have to answer if you didn’t want to because some people don’t share their names on here, and I didn’t know if it was your real name.
A lot of times people pick fake names or usernames on here for internet safety. Like Rae and Loopy. Obviously Hybridlore isn’t my real name xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sometimes KP has weird glitches… the joke around here is that “Wyoh” the “ghost” eats our posts.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal @anyone @random-stalkers
Okay, uh, yeah. I’ve talked to my mom, and I’ve got a total change of plans. I’m not going to post my writing related to TPE on here. this topic can just fade into oblivion for now. heh… 😅😅😑😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds good.
Yep. Like two days ago it was 80. In February. 😅 I mean, winter never lasts long here, but still. I’m not looking forward to the summer weather.
He seems like a character. I’m interested to know what he thinks of Leon and Julian and their faith.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Umm… I need to figure some things out. My mom thinks I should use the book as a ref for a comic version of this story, and if I do that I may not need the writing to be edited too much, and if that’s the case then I won’t really be posting on here…… but idk…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ve shared this chapter a lot on here. But here it is again, in its close to final state.
CHAPTER I
It was a beautiful spring day in Burne. The clear sky and bright sun alluded to summer. Flowers bloomed their pretty faces amidst the grassy neighborhood yards, and the wind whispered to the trees. The world displayed no favoritism to the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH Oh no, um… I may not be able to post a lot here. I might be taking another break from my novel… We’ll see idk… ugh.
*grumbles*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
No. I think you two are probably the only ones who write creepy stuff regularly.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think me and shadow are the only people on here who write anything creepy… 😂
I don’t know…I started a pretty creepy story in my school notebook a couple weeks ago.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, well I’ll see if anyone else says something.
wait…. it’s 70 degrees where you are?!?!
IT’S FREEZING over here.
oh, btw, what do you think of the newest character, Roland?
- Load More
