@rae
Active 12 hours, 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m really really sorry… I wasn’t able to come up with an idea for the prompt, so I don’t have anything. 😑😓 sorry…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m tagging you too since you said you may have been able to participate.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah-h
@koshka @freed_and_redeemed @trailblazer @whalekeeper @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @power @jonas
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you all ready to submit your stories???!!!! I’m so excited to read them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae yeah we’ll just have to wait until everyone else agrees to have their characters leave.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh that sounds interesting! I agree with @hybridlore, you should at least write a synopsis or something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I love that soo much!! That was always so sad to me. I didn’t know C. S. Lewis told everyone what happened to her afterward!
You should totally write it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
that’s so cool!! Email me any ideas if you want! I’d love to help!
It may be that you come up with the ideas and I actually write them down. 😂 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
yes, yes, and YES!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! We you the one I was talking to about this!?! I literally just told someone that I wanted to write a book that followed Susan after the others died!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I re-read the whole series a couple months ago.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh a good Narnia fanfic is always welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah I don’t have any money for presents either.
my stuffed caterpillar I married 9 years ago.
lollll i feel a tiny bit better about my slight crush on a (human) video game character now.Âwhat’s the caterpillar’s name? how old were you when you did this?
also your signature, it’s from that one book where dolphins are like…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Syph
This hall was getting rather full of too tall people, but this place was probably full of such halls. He sighed. Best to find his way while there was someone of the Big hight on hand to see where they were going.
“Nay, my friend. I must decline your kind offer, although I certainly do appreciate your generosity. There…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae haha now I want to have a scene of just the two of them
hey, maybe they’ll be the last two around the fire? Like everyone else decides they’re knackered and go off to their cabins, and then Silvanus and Sniper are the only two left and are kinda forced to talk to each other.
lol that conversation would get crazy. Especially since the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Bingley: Why are you ignoring Lizzie?
Darcy: I’m playing hard to get.
Bingley: Why would you do that? You’re already hard to want. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s excessive.
These things just happen. Where else am I supposed to put my magic systems? In space?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol.
Me, with 12: 😐
That’s excessive.
What’s the second? Ciale?
Ya. Also I forgot about another one that I kind of care about but it’s not even on the list cuz it doesn’t have a name and it has almost no development so I don’t know why I care but I do 🤷♀️
Well, if you ever don’t want that feature anymore, I’ll gladly use it!
NO. IT MI…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

(I think at this point I only have, like, two that I care much about?).
Me, with 12: 😐
What’s the second? Ciale?
The floating islands idea (which was the whole main ‘thing’ for Thaliu) I’m not as interested in anymore, so I’m not sure where I’ll go with that (I still like Thaliu, just not sure if I want to rework th…
- Load More
