@rae
Active 15 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Brooooo
Ok, KP is glitching really bad for me rn. I’ll try to post his moodboard later. You will just have to wait in suspense 😈🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
And Easton…

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Then moodboard for Hallie, MC 1

-
Esther started the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey everyone!! So my lovely beta-reader (@hybridlore ) was so awesome in giving me feedback on the first draft of an older WIP (this was the one I had asked for help with a little while back). I’m planning to start digging into the editing phase this week and hopefully have the second draft finished sometime in March (we’ll see… sometimes life…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*gaspeth* how could you not tag me when you shared that link!!!!!
Oh man girl!! You could totally do this and make good money!I’m opening a publishing house right now. (Shush, this isn’t public info yet) *says me as I post this online*
anyways, I have an editor and cover artist working for me and I would totally love to hoo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
For suggestions…we could always select an article to read individually and then discuss
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, yes!! Count me in!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aye! You have my vote!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
your art is really good! I feel like you’re getting better and better!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
way better!! I love how the mom and dad are actually noticing their kids and are not just obvious adults who need the teens to “enlighten” them.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s a super irrational fear but it’s there. Not that your story is scaring me, I enjoy it.
Lol, thanks, and no judgment on the the irrational fear, we all have them XD. Whenever I’m alone and can’t find anyone in the house I assume they’ve been Thanos snapped or something lol.
Glad you like it, thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha you were brave then!
Me, I don’t know if my parents would particularly find it funny if I even joked I was married to a fictional character, especially considering my extreme aversion to marrying in real life. So admiring you-know-who from afar is what I decided to settle for.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, this sounds great!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
that was insanely funny!! I needed to laugh today.
I’m so depressed. 😔@grcr
it’s slow because I’m gone and KP totally only has anything interesting when I’m active. 🤣🤣🤣just kidding. 😜
that’s cute. I got a way better match. I married Eomere when I was 13. I was Faramir’s secret sister that…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes!!! @koshka @elishavet-elroi @theshadow and I were discussing this on one of the video calls a few weeks ago, and we made a list of possible questions.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
why not.
I’m in! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator sherby! Lol that’s cute.
The things you do when you’re seven. When I was seven I assigned alternate names to my family based off the constellations (I was going through a space phase XD)@grcr yeah sometimes it’s like that.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, I was thinking about the topic of the week section of kp just the other day. Count me in! 😄
- Load More
