@rae
Active 13 hours, 22 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium oooh I didn’t know this was a thing! As soon as you’re done with Ellette’s, can I ask you for a character?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
XD, my first fanfic was when Bob the Builder and his crew built a gas station, but the Twiddle Bug, (from Richard Scarry books), knocked it down, and Wendy got stuck under it. I was really young at the time…I never wrote it down, I just remember it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s why I think it would be easier to do if Tyn was there. She would bring up all the objections, so it would be easier to show that I don’t approve of forced labour.
That should work. I’ve been thinking about this a bit over the last few days and I’ve decided I really like this idea. I don’t know how similar it is in Can…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I just read Cinder! I really enjoyed it, though it was a little predictable at times. I guessed Cinder was the Princess Selene as soon as Selene was mentioned. XD I loved Peony so much…why did she have to die???😢 I really like the doctor too, but I’m scared he’ll die too. My favorites usually do. I’m reading Scarlet now. I read Gone…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh no! Hope you get better soon. 💛
Thanks!
When I was seven I assigned alternate names to my family based off the constellations (I was going through a space phase XD)
I went through a space phase at that age too! It lasted several years, and I still think space is cool, but I’ve been studying a lot of science for school, and I’ve…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks for the Mistborn review. The friends who recommended Stormlight to me said I was too young for Mistborn, but I was 14 then, and I’m 16 now. I’ll probably read it soon, but I’ll ask their opinion first too.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thanks so much for reading it! I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of the rest of it.
Good point, I hadn’t noticed that, but it totally makes sense. I’m planning to rewrite the first chapter anyway, so I’ll try to take that into account when I do.
Wow, that’s terrible. That kind of thing hasn’t happened to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah…. If I wanna risk seeing porn worthy covers when I open it. I found a few round about ways, and I did to Alcatraz that rout (until those were taken down for being politically offensive) but I honestly don’t have time to listen to audio books and I can read a book in a couple hours. 🤷🏼♀️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
thanks!! I might take you up on it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@anybody who wants to see but @theshadow specifically
here’s a quick sketch I did of Old Hunter’s face!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
sounds good.
After all “Stories Are Soulfood” and I’d rather feed my mind and soul with good things rather than a poison laced supper. 😆 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c all righty!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
wow!! This is so helpful!!
yeah, as I said before I’m not even gonna touch the series with Lesbian characters. So I’ll skip that set. I’m intrigued by the first Mistborn set. Not so sure about the others, I don’t really like sci-fi anyhow. (Though someone told me a few of my books I’ve written are calcified as sci-fi! 🤯…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c cool!! I’ll totally read it, if only for fun! Might pick out a couple of grammar mistakes here and there or tell you if there’s a better way for a sentence to flow, but other than that I don’t think I’ll be critiquing much.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Narnia was the first thing we seriously made up fanfics for that I remember. It was bonkers, but fun.
yesss early fanfics are always bonkers.
My first fanfic was a wacky Star Wars one where all the characters from the original trilogy rented a yacht and sailed around this one planet….?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle well, I’ll be here if you ever need to talk about family drama. My dad’s family is nowhere near as bad as yours from what I can tell, but they can be really dramatic, so I totally understand.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowwww that’s crazy.
he was abandoned and grew up on the streets or in and out of orphanages and foster care.
That explains his junky family at least.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
aw thanks! 🥰😅
he was abandoned and grew up on the streets or in and out of orphanages and foster care.
his story is really sad and really wild. He should not be the man that he is today. Only God can do that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
also yeah, I enjoyed the revised chapter!! Makes me even more worried for their family now, cause it seems like they have a pretty good one.
- Load More
