@rae
Active 5 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal @liberty @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
Oof, it’s been two weeks. Well, here’s the third chapter, please tell me what you think once you’re done reading it. This is a shorter chapter, so I’ll probably post the fourth tomorrow.
Chapter 3
“That’s lovely.” Elina sat down, an uncom…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So you like it? You think i should keep it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lolll the horse meme got a good laugh out of my brother
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Weirdly enough, I actually kinda liked Julian’s POV. It was interesting to see someone who was technically monotheistic, but it wasn’t the true God, and how Julian reacted to that. I feel like even if you chuck the story for now, you should save the concept for either later in the book or a different one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper nope, I’m not a board games/roleplay games person. My friend and I did a warrior cats tabletop game once, but it didn’t last long. I only play roleplay games (mostly warrior cats or dragon-themed) on computer now.
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have very little experience with play DnD, but I know how to play pretty well.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Does anyone have experience playing DnD? We talked about it on the meet-up call today, and I’ve done a bit of research.
(I know this probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I’m also interested to see if most people avoid the game, or whatever.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be praying for you.
Thanks man 🙂
It is the morning of the dance. The party will start in the evening so there’s still plenty of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I think it would depend on how traumatized Alan’s instincts are. It makes sense for somebody in panic to fly off into risky situations, but if he has the sense to think about how he’s going to travel and hide, then he might have to put some thought into where he is going.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*squirrel attacks the new station again, killing another potato with a garden spade, then fleeing*
-
Beth changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
What day is it on here? I wanted to write something but I always get off track with this and disappear for a million years. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I have also considered making up a world with my friends and doing our own fantasy RPG in it.
Hey, that could be interesting!
Yikes! That’s scary
yeah. No kidding.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
aaannnddd I may have overrated. I just….. yeah, I have opinions about that game.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
NO!!! No don’t do D&D. My two of my mom’s guy friends were killed through that game when she was a teenager.
I mean, you can do it with you want, but I’d really look into the history of that game. I know I’m asking for it, but that game originally had a lot of demonic attachments, and it’s something I’ve always steered clear of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah that would work!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Julian is certainly a blame others type, considering his reaction to Adrian’s death. Leon, I’m not so sure about it.
Yes, very much so.
I’m not really sure either. He’s somewhere in the middle honestly.
No. We still have it, though we haven’t played it for a while. We just ignore the story when we do play it.
Ah, one of those…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
he’ll go doggedly on.
I was stunned for almost a week and didn’t think clearly.
(again, different person. But trauma does weird things)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think it would be out of character. Like Ellette said, he’d probably be too distraught and traumatized to think straight. But if he did stop for the night, he’d probably realize it wasn’t safe, and go someplace else.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I love Mateo 😂😅
- Load More
