@rae
Active 5 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I didn’t really think super hard about how the dragon works, lol. But I guess the bottom mouth would end up biting its tongue a lot if both mouths tried speaking at the same time.
It’s a mutant, not a kind of species. I based it off a ai art glitch that I found one time. He could work as a pretty good monster/ villain…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I have super powers 😁
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, you know why, lol 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Do ittttt
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do IIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, when I read this, I was immediately hit with this thought: “They’re going to the arenas.”
Am I correct on this?
Obviously not.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The meals worried Leon. Obviously, Hassan was trying to keep them strong and healthy… but to what end?
Okay, when I read this, I was immediately hit with this thought: “They’re going to the arenas.”
Am I correct on this?
“No. Not Really!” Rolf laughed.
That’s funny! I could totally see Leon writing songs and writing. Maybe becau…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
In my defense, they were literally threatening a 5 year old with a knife, and stalking a 14 year old. Those creeps deserved vinegar and The Button.
It’s not like I killed anyone.
*Eyes Ellette and Ruth* XD
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
you just love sailor characters. 😝
Yup. I’m not ashamed of it either!! Hmmm…well, being a sailor is a good reason for me to like him, but I really liked him because he was a well-mannered sailor. Many aren’t. I immediately liked him because he was truly trying to help Julian and his friends.
Pfft!! What!! A unicorn! That’s i…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
And Mateo might blow someone up….
-
Andrew replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*tiptoes in quiety*
I hath been tagged…
but idk if I was actually ever in this RP 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Excuse me while I go DIE OF CUTENESS. I was literally hopping around squealing, and then ranted about it for five minutes to one of my sisters. Your couples are ADORABLE. I LOVE THEM.
Ahhhh, I’m so glad you love themmm!!! 🥰🥰
(it’s actually kinda funny, my Mom and I recently had a conversation about why me and my siblings are…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*bursts in through the door and tumbles onto the ground* *hops up and dusts self off* Did I hear someone mention ConTEmPoRarY fiCtIOn??? 👀 I’m here for it 😎
First of all, make sure you’re reading contemporary!!! Especially within the little genres that you want to focus on. I can’t stress how helpful this is. I know some authors are l…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Mateo
Mateo responded with a dark, menacing, Mexican voice, “Little fellow’s enemies who attack him with bombs. So you stay with us.” He pointed to the little fellow as he spoke. Mateo turned around and his voice turned more lighthearted, which was not really lighthearted at all, but was less dark anyhow. “Where to, Amigo?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Celarent’s hand froze inches from his knife. As he looked into the eyes of Mateo, inexplainable terror filled him. What was happening to him? He hadn’t been this scared since-well, it had been a while.
Then Mateo spoke. “How would we know if you are not one of them? You stay with us.”
Celarent willed his tre…[Read more]
- Load More
