@rae
Active 4 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Use the dash if you want it to read as a sudden horrifying shock, use the dots if you want it to be a slow realization that settles into horror.
Ah, okay that works better. Thanks!
I have been swamped lately, but we’ll see if I can have her to you this week.
Take your time! Thanks for the comments, I’m glad the chapter gave som…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Indeed….
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I count six that Ellette has killed…
but pretty much everyone in her books has almost died at least once.I want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
I just want yo…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It could also be said Helen with the “e” still added.
Phew! I’m so relieved.
Shy. Rather a bit of a coward sometimes. Didn’t want to ever draw attention to himself. Relied on Julian as spokesman and decision maker. Very quiet. Never, ever did anything that went against what others were doing.
Interesting! My Adrian is kind of li…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I don’t WANT you to beat him up specifically.
I just want you to challenge him, like any good character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, that’s how to pronounce it, but it would be said with a thick German accent, not our American one, so it would sound a little different. It could also be said Helen with the “e” still added.
Oh, come on! Adrian wasn’t always dead. I would like to know what he was like when he was alive on earth.
Shy. Rather a bit of a coward s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, i thought I said he might try to get up later that day.
I can fix that.
I thought he was going to be sick for longer than that—I don’t know, just seemed like something you would do.
Hmmm….. I can do the unexpected sometimes. It was just a cold.
This time.
Nice to see Joseph and his family mentioned again. I miss the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
69 full length novels written…..
1 current
1 I’m editing and posting on here
80+ plotlines I need to turn into books.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Everette has faith, and he seems like a strong character, but I can’t be sure! I want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
also you can not really take a hint… I was clearly venting out my trauma that I have from soccer and the reason I hate it…
I get that, I could guess you’d had a bad time, but that is no excuse to say unkind things or harsh things about others. Just because you have emotional scars doesn’t mean you can lash out at people or gen…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore
😐👌 I will do that -
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think so… Like I said, I’d have to look at it.
Yeah, maybe try.
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
now how did I forget to tag Whaley *virtual facepalm*
Lol don’t worry, I’m still reading. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
If you want to talk about emotional struggles, you are free to do that. But I think Ellette simply wanted to make a joke about how much she likes soccer, and so it makes sense for her to defend her love of the sport when you responded with negativity.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
sorry, messed up your tag
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@wkalekeeper @theducktator
Mateo
Mateo regularly gave a side eye to the kid, not trusting him fully.
“You’re both new?”
Mateo shook his head in misunderstanding, “No, I’m very old. Been dead for a long time.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome! He looks great! Thank you so much!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Although…if I ever get to learn Saber fencing…*sighs*
- Load More
