@rae
Active 4 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae I’d love to do that! No idea if I’d be able to do all of them but yeah!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m interested! I might not be able to do every one but I think it’s a great idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
you are insufferable.
Why thank you!
CALLED IT!!
As I was editing I was like….. this is going to be her favorite character!
*sheepish grin* I guess you know how to write a “Liberty’s favorite character” now.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
True, but you couldn’t really make him 60, and you do have a lot of teens.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I know, right? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
My sister sent it to me. I’m not sure where she found it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Liberty…..
you are insufferable.
😂
NOTHING about Marius and the prince?
Oh, and…Dietrich sounds like a very interesting character. I hope you don’t kill him since I like him.
CALLED IT!!
As I was editing I was like….. this is going to be her favorite character!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
that’s all you have to say about that section?!?!
*nod*
Oh, and…Dietrich sounds like a very interesting character. I hope you don’t kill him since I like him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka lol where’d you see it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You could also do something from the perspective of lyen and gorb soldiers during the wars, maybe two members of the Faithful who don’t want to kill each other since they follow the same Savior. (idk if there are gorb Faithful but I would be surprised if there weren’t at least one or two)
Or have one of the other species hear of the lyens’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s been almost a week since we got Potato News. 🙁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallrpint Is there a reason for that?
Cause I remember Oliver saying the gorb species was “savage” compared to the lyens, who from your reading seem to be pretty civilized. But I’m also not inclined to trust the lyens’ rating of an enemy’s civility, so.
But that makes me think. Maybe there should be other books set in this…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Why not bump Hans to twenty-one? So small a change shouldn’t mess up your plotting ect. but it looks like a new number. You do have a lot of ‘teens.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, as for them majority being males, I grew up in a household of boys, and my sister came along when I was already in my teens. Sooo…. boys have always been easy for me to write because I can watch them. I find girls harder because I don’t really live with older girls.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Nice.
ugh!!! Why did I know it would be you who would say that?! 😭
This is a big step for me! I used to only write people my own age or eighteen. Eighteen was the magic year that was always perfect to write. 😂
I have had some older characters…… somewhere……….. I know there were some.
The badguys! I had some…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“If you look at the code before, you will see the two dashes and the arrow indicating the end of a comment. . .”
I’m looking for this, but I can’t find it in the HTML box before the comment you left. I did, however, see this: class=”mt-2″ placeholder=””> –> directly below the comment. Is that what you were referring to?
So if…[Read more]
- Load More
