@rae
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay……
*begins to draw*
*loves the lineart*
*scared to color*
Um, black doesn’t count… even if I have to use it a lot, right? I have my three colors, but my picture needs a lot of black, and for more than outlines and such… does that break the rule??
Also yours is really pretty!! I love it so much!! 😍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
New chapter on the doc. 😉
Also, TCoH reached 50k on Saturday!! 🥳
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay sure. That works.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah. Pretty crazy.
Okay, I gotcha. Maybe rewording it would make the sentence more clear?
“I need to take my boots off,” Julian moaned. “But I can’t get up.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!!
Was the little assassination attempt unexpected?
Ah, it was just guy banter. Happens a lot in my house. In fact, that one was directly copied from a conversation between my brothers. One of them was falling asleep on the sofa, but he wanted to stay up with the other one who was completing a test. Julian is insisting…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow. That was a great speech!
I like the section. Didn’t really see much except for this, which was confusing…
“I can’t get up,” Julian moaned. “I need to take my boots off.”
But yeah, great job overall! Things are really getting interesting!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm, tags seem to be working kind of weird. Our names are not in blue, but I still got an email. 🤔
Absolutely! That seems like it would work great. Let me know when you send out the link!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
Over the next few days, many came to Christ due to the events in the city square. The Sabbath came, and Leon eagerly watched for Marius and the prince. They arrived, and Leon greeted Dietrich, slapping him on the back. “How are you two?…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal @liberty @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
As of right now, I have re-done parts of The Woods of Rosen which are now integral to where the story is headed (this is because I realized they would work better for the story and characters). So, I’m thinking instead of posting the chapters of the b…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
look what you’ve done you’ve encouraged my obsession lollllllll
Wait, nooo!! I take it back, is it too late?! lol
Also it’s a-okay, I think this topic is kind dead anyway XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD No worries. Seems like it worked pretty well!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yay!!! I’m so happy!!!
Diedrich is such a great character. 🤣
Yeah, poor Leon seems to get all the trouble, even though Julian is the reckless one. 😝
I’m glad you liked the letters. I do too. I feel like it helps to keep the connection of the previous towns.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That was awesome!!! I really got sucked into the story again! I was shrinking inwardly for Leon! I thought he really was going to get whipped…again! Then when Dietrich came…I celebrated!!! So awesome!
I also like how you show Leon and Julian admonishing and encouraging the believers from the previous towns. It’s nice to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Another teenage boy? How many does she have and why is she introducing another one?
Dude. You are so mean. 😝
Yes, you’re right. I can’t just go change his age. Thank you!
Yes, but Wilhelm is the traditional spelling. 😁 (you still say it Vwilhelm)
Having the heir to the throne on your side is helpful. But I’m sure t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal yep! And then share your stories with people and ask them what they thought and if there’s anything they think can change. You don’t have to follow their suggestions if you think it’ll conflict with the story, but if several people are all giving you the same or similar feedback, it’s a good idea to at least check out why.
- Load More
