@rae
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You know what….. i need to stop having characters with varied spelling of the same name. Yes, this is Dietrich. Deidrich belongs to CR. 🙄
*pumping my fist in the air* This is Awesome!!
*claps hands excitedly*
This is so hilarious! He nonchalantly says those words and Julian and Aelic are shocked.
lolololol. I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here is a random unfinished page of a comic I started a year or two ago. Of course I recreated it digitally and revamped some things, but it follows the basic ideas of the original panels.

I was gonna do two pages—because I have just enough content for that—but I got so exhausted from this one that I probaby won’t. Seriously took way too much…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, I think that is where you and I differ in doctrine.
As a reformed Baptist I believe that women are not to teach or hold authority over men, so while much of what Leon said can be applied to the women, it will not be the same as the application the men will receive. If that makes sense.
I have no problem with women witnessing to…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
If 666 is evil, then 25.806975801127 is the root of all evil.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Diedrich said.
Um…its Dietrich?
“I can’t get up,” Julian moaned. “I need to take my boots off.”
I love these lines!
At that moment, Leon knew what he had been missing the whole time. “Yes,” he whispered. “This is war.”
*pumping my fist in the air* This is Awesome!!
“Someone shot it at me last night.” He rose and stumbled to t…
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh and credit where credit is due, I used a photo of a normal person for the face because I’m horrible at drawing faces, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae that’s awesome!
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Alriiight. This is… snaky lady. Redhead Medusa? I really don’t know. She was fun to draw though. ;P
I really liked the red, olive green and peach combo, so I went with that, and I’m probably going to do it again with another idea I had.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh good gravy, yes… that’s way too true. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm. I can see we have some doctinal differences here. XD
While I believe that differences between male and female should be preserved (skirt girl speaking), and that there is a Biblical flow of authority that shouldn’t be messed with, I also believe that women are called to be apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae ooh yes, I like cats!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad! I like that part too. 😂
yeah, I dislike that side of the ditch as well. Women do have a way to serve God, and while many of them are married, there are some who aren’t of age, or who are still single, or who’s husbands have died. There is a way for single women to serve God.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle yikes!
That bit with the thorn was really cool.
“How you do this will differ for each of you. The women are not called to fight in the streets as the men are, but they are called to fight in the home, working side by side with their husbands to raise up the next generations of warriors for Christ. You are called to this fi…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m going to do this one!
I love yours, the water lilies especially look great!When you use markers and ink do you ink first or after you put the marker down?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yeah, and good job Ruth!! (I still call you Rae in my head, lol.) I like the faint fish underwater, and your dedication to the traditional markers. I can’t use markers for the life of me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*Immediately starts drawing* I thought this was going to weigh on me somehow but I’m actually motivated. XD
Oh yeah, I’m using an extra amount of black too. For hatching. Same question as above. ^
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More
