@rae
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr 👍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal also yeah, it’s pretty easy to mess up someone’s gender online lol
I’ve been mistaken for a guy on my YouTube channel before. Not too big a deal, I just correct them nicely and move on.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah totally! I watched Haikyuu when I was younger but my sister screened it for me, and I skipped a whole season because of fanservice. I think I watched Blue Lock (S1) without too many issues but lets be honest it’s because it’s got an almost entirely male cast, and still I skipped some stuff, the scenes that play after the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal @mineralizedwritings yeah I have no idea what it is with cartoons. Japanese cartoons are so cute/made to look attractive and appeal to teenagers it’s annoying. And then American cartoons are often deliberately the ugliest things on the face of the earth for some reason.
Whatever happened to just drawing characters?
also y…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The Duck Nation is most pleased to extend the wing of friendship towards the potatoes. We thank President Perez for her kind offer of aid, and we look forward to a bright future of friendship and peace together!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
Wow, that looks gorgeous! As @ whalekeeper said, drawing roses at angles is hard, and even though the angle is a little off, I think it looks awesome, well done!
Well thank you! 💛💛😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. 🤣 I know, it’s cool, isn’t it?
-
Andrew replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry the format is weird
-
Andrew started the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So, if you’ve ever snooped around my conversations with @theducktator, we’ve had some quarrels between squirrels and ducks. So now I’ve started to write a series. The first story I’m currently working on now is about the Squirrel Kingdom and I will write another story on the Duck Kingdom, and then a story where there is conflict between the two…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @hybridlore
Oh my word! I just saw that tiny bit of the test you created, Linus. I actually stared at it for a full minute because I was too scared to mess with it. That book is 100% way too real for me. 😂 And then I did a Cole move, threw caution to the wind, and have spent the last five minutes trying to hack it.
That th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
My gosh, you have a lot of questions! 😂 Now I don’t feel bad for having a lot of questions for my stories!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long.
Yes! That’s exactly what I think as well!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
For me, I would say I related the most to Conrad. That’s probably because I’ve had doubts before, like him, and faced fears and uncertainties.
I would also relate to Julian in certain areas since I am kind of like him.
I thought that Dian was a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay that makes sense.
That is totally how I plan to have this structured, but at that time, many of the men were hearing about God for the first time, and the Bible talks about leaders and teachers being strong in their faith and well rooted in belief before they teach.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Not sure why…. but for some reason I’m not understanding this. Is there a typo…. or am I really crazy?
26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for [a]edification.
When the church came together…[Read more]
- Load More
