@rae
Active 21 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
But that’s not fair to the other innocent people reading your book. 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Of course you would.
Two can play at this game. Maybe I’ll delay the next few chapters of TCoH. 😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Lol.
I’m still not saying if it will even happen.
Yeah, yeah. XD Can’t be giving away spoilers before the book even starts.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Wow! I did NOT expect that comeback! That was quick.
One point for you.
I’m still not saying if it will even happen.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
yay! Awesome! KP was looking like it wasn’t gonna work for a little bit.
Wouldn’t you like to know. 😈
You know, y’all called gladiator fighting last time……
I’ll say no more on the rest of what you said.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I know! Who’s wearing it now!? Or is it just a throwback to Dietrich’s death and place in the story?
Uhh… there will be gladiator fighting. I feel like Leon is going to get pulled into that again. Maybe Julian too. And I might be seeing a prison cell on the bottom left… unless that’s something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle it worked fine!!
The board is cool but I don’t have any predictions besides what I said on the last forum.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
Hmm, funny you should mention the creepy prince mask when the only prince is dead……….. 🤐
Yep! There’s the white knight!
Any predictions or ideas of what might happen based on the board??!
(it will be funny to see if you guess any…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Good to know.
btw, did KP tag you on this? The last couple times I tagged people it didn’t work.
Also, what do you think of the book aesthetic? Any predictions?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
also I love the title.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle how bout it?
on the violence, I grew up reading Warrior Cats where characters are killed in terrible ways. It shouldn’t be any worse than that, especially since you have a Christian perspective on violence (for example, not just adding it in for shock factor)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
Book Aesthetic Board.

-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
First off, I love that Linus is like,”wait a month to start the next book.”
I finally convince him that I should start it sooner…….
1 month later……….
Hello all!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?! It’s book 4 time!!!!!
Okay, just a little warning……[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator yay!! Cute picture too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
ALLELUIA! CHRIST IS RISEN! ✝️🥳

-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More
