@rae
Active 19 hours, 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry I kind of disappeared. Life’s been busy.
*Celestia stares with wide eyes… she is surprised how…. similar…? He is to her.* “Ahem, *Celestia cleared her throat* I have many friends! And… they are amazing. I feel like…. *Celestia pauses again* But I understand why you feel that way!”
*Celarent nods* I don’t see the use of fr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Well… like a person you are close to! Someone that you can count on.
“Ah… then no. I know a lot of people I enjoy being around, though.”
Would anyone say you are a good person?
“A few stubbornly stick to that idea, yes. Despite me constantly proving them wrong.”
In this case, yes. You know who the killer is.
“I, well… I’d a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I was thinking the same thing, but I thought maybe I was mistaken because the male version wasn’t coming to mind. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
I don’t think I’ll be able to post today, and if I do it’ll be late this afternoon. I’m going to be busy all day.
Guns.
Yay!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Do you have any family or friends?
Dante: “Depends on what you mean by ‘friend’.”
Are you described as a villain or a hero (or just a good or a bad person)?
“Depends on who you ask. Villain, probably.”
How would you react to these different scenarios:
Your friend was killed
“Oh, wow. That’s a dark question. Mourn and move on, I…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t know how y’all do fur shading. You’re so patient! 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m praying for you. Are you sleeping at least 8 hours each night? Life always seems better for me when I’m less exhausted.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Aiming for @loopylin ‘s questions first until I can think about the other ones. XD
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
“There is an abandoned boat on an island north of our shores. My cousin told me it was a sad place, and he never recommended the location to our steamboat tours. Probably because it was out of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
(Eh, point taken. I think I’ll just chuck the courtier on the horse instead)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
That looks so cool! I love the perspective
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 5 months ago
Can I suggest a different song? Lost for Now by Joel Ansett. I find that song and the whole album it’s from comforting sometimes.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 5 months ago
… Dude, I love that song. It’s so much fun to sing.
Sorry, I don’t really know what to say because honestly same. But just know you’re not alone. That song is popular for a reason. And things do get better. Not easier, but better. God has a plan for your life even if you can’t see it right now.
It’s hard, I get it. Those…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 5 months ago
People may not agree with me, but I’ve lived it and it works. It is refreshing. It is power! IT IS LIFE!!!
Isaiah 28:11-12 — For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
uhm… so [Huntress and Sniper] met by trying to murder each other…? How… romantic?
lollllll that’s what I thought too when I wrote it.
didn’t have time to answer any of the other questions but I’ll get to ’em tomorrow
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin Roblox Regretevator. It’s a quirky game. The lore is really weird and wonky but just as a game it’s pretty simple, you just travel between minigames in a magic elevator and occasionally an NPC will join the ride (sometimes affecting players somehow, which is why he blames that one for killing him). He plays it every once in a while.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, my bad. When readers are reading the books without gaps in the middle, it would probably be easier, too. But yeah, just an intro to make it clear that it’s the same people would be great.
Thats what I’m thinking, but yeah, I can throw that it. I plan to release these as a box set all at once, so that should help.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
No, they haven’t traveled far enough for that to be a thing yet. So far they are all heading in the same direction together. That’s how I ended the last book. I can add some reminders though.
Ok, sounds good!
They actually left before that happened. (I said that in the last book) so they had no idea what even happened in the Cap…
- Load More
