@rae
Active 19 hours, 35 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Stopped at :45. That was legitimately helpful
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
This is going to sound goofy, but I’m going to start an idea-generation session at :05.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I think you are pacing this well for a return journey
Phew. Thanks. 😅
Sneaky. But not wise.
why?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle great job on this section!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I feel like they’re not going to be happy. Particularly with Aelic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m worried for Aelic…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh! I love it! I’m glad they decided to go back to the village, but… 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
Leon, Julian, Rolf, Aelic, and Roland remained with Heinrich and Johannes at the University for five days. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement for them all. The companions would have liked to stay lon…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I know you’re not here much but……
Remember this conversation?
Me: I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
You:
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Eddie
Ed trotted over to Sebastian, then stood in front of him, hands on hips.
“You owe Ellie and I for dog food.”
Ellie
The soft grass and warm sun made Ellie feel a bit sleepy. She watched Eddie and Seb from under drooping eyelids, and picked at the grass next to her with one hand. After a bit, she laid…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Done at :55
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well now I have a headache and a sad scene on my hands. Tsk, tsk. Must move on to something cheerful.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Popping on to work for a while, starting at :15. I have a headache from sickness recovery, but hopefully I can write without having to look at the screen of my computer.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks, dude! I’m using a classical painting for color reference and it’s going surprisingly well. (In a simplified kind of way.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhh! That makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
coming back to answer the other questions!
i know I’ve been doing this a lot but it is super fun to be all three characters and figure out how they’d answer.
Like I wonder if either Huntress or Scout have gone hunting, or maybe they have family issues. Hey, have either of you killed someone?
Scout: Family issues, hah!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon whoa!!! That’s awesome!
Where’s he or she going? Who’s running after them?
- Load More
