@rae
Active 19 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Is there a trope you don't see very often that you love? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I shall also add: the brown eyed brunette being the gorgeous character who all the boys like. I’m fed up with every single AbSuLuTeLy GoRgEoUs character being a blue eyed blonde!
You all probably know what I look like now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
“What did the people do with them…? Do you mean they were prisoners…? That makes sense.”
Huntress: Yeah, sometimes. Most of those were a while back ago though, I don’t remember all the details.
Was he just not there for the moment…? Or is he… ya know? dead?
Scout: Nahh, he wasn’t dead. We hadn’t met him back then.
&nbs…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Though I do know soldiers had to be clean shaven at that time…….. 🤭
Shhhh let me have my creative liberty😂🫶
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Didn’t get much done, lol. Got distracted by looking at movie times with my brother XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ope, almost forgot, going toooo…. :50
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sprinting to hopefully do something writing related… I haven’t really written since the end of March 🫣🫣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
“I keep tracks of most of my kills… except for… I mean my hunting records! Every best that walks, crawls, slithers, flies, or swims this earth! It’s pretty fun!… I just don’t count the kills I have with… humans…”
Huntress: Well, his list of targets doesn’t mean we had to kill them. Some of them were runaways that needed to be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator lollllll
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
*cackles* I want to know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I know, I’m sorry. 😞 It would have been cool to maybe meet you in person.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh well. 🙁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator bruhhhhhh that’s just wrong lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ask him if he’s ever eaten rabbit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, we were able to get a rental in the other state, not Indiana.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Did you ever decide which state you were moving to?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ahh. Yeah, I get what you mean.
I think so. Not totally sure yet, but my mom’s talked to the tutors there, and we’re thinking that we will. I don’t know if Challenge 4 will be as fun as Challenge 3, though. @whalekeeper, what did you think of Ch4?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
It’s the one about whether it’s more important for a biography to be inspiring or impartial. 🙁
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
Oh right, you’re leaving. Do you think you’ll do CC in your new state?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
😝
Remind me again what the prompt was? I can barely remember.
@whalekeeper @ducktator
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, I did put in a Calvin and Hobbes reference, but my mom will probably make me remove it. 🙁 It’s the essay about Something Beautiful for God, and the prompt is weird.
Tuesday is Blue Book. Then I’m FREEEEEEE!
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Our last day is Monday, but as a senior, school isn’t really ‘done’ until all the graduation formalities and celebrations are over. My thesis defense still hasn’t happened yet. You must be glad to be done, I’m jealous. XD
- Load More
