@rae
Active 18 hours, 44 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ok sounds good!
I would, but I’m focusing on writing and not editing for these next few months.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @koshka @rae
Awesome. 🙂 I still have a couple weeks of school left so I’ll start the topic after.
Also, I signed up for Crazy Editing Week. It’s right after my school term ends, so I’m hoping to get some stuff done. XD
Is anyone else planning on doing it?
Yeesss, you bet I’ll be ther…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
She’s so cute, I like how the lighting reminds me of a sunny day! I picture her living outside half the time at least.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Crazy Editing Week is coming up and this is my favorite CEW meme

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Ugh, this camera is terrible at taking pics of alcohol markers. Why does it look so streak-y and faded 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I wanted to draw a girl with a mushroom hat. So I did. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Please ignore the random dark splatters, idk where those came from.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes!
I’m hoping to actually finish a draft this summer. Just not sure which project…*glances nervously toward glowering characters*
*Whispers*Â I think they’re hanging up on me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That sounds like fun! I’m not exactly sure how busy I’ll be this summer, but I’d love to join in. The next few weeks are going to be kind of crazy though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @linus-smallprint @esther-c @liberty @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @theducktator
Hey guys (well you’re mostly gals). Would you be interested in a goal-focused chat where we practice our individual writing skills and chat about…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
XD That would be daring.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no!!! Not Leon!!
Good section. One thing I noticed was that you mentioned that the people were able to find a lot of food during the winter… then you said that it had been hard on everyone, especially the wolves. I get that they eat meat and not plants, but it was kind of confusing.
otherwise, good job! 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
March 13thÂ
The EmpireWe are all settled down inside a cave complex the Lord led us to. It has begun to really snow in earnest outside, but we have wood for a fir…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
*shuts mouth and stews silently.*
🤣
No, it’s really good. You did a great job. 🥰
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae
Felicity“What? That’s the first time I’ve ever seen you smile! Don’t apologize. Smiles are contagious, you know.” She grinned at him, her silver eyes twinkling.
“What were you thinking about?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae Dude you’re fine. RP whenever you want.
Also I just had an idea. What if, as Chase got closer to certain people, he started associating them in his mind with different animals depending on their personality? Could be a way he gets more comfortable around some people. Just an idea though. You can use if you want or not.But any ways, Chase is…[Read more]
- Load More
