@rae
Active 17 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Aww. Good section. I’m so glad Leon didn’t die.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty  @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
March 31st     Â
The EmpireIt is growing dark. I am sitting beside Leon, who is tossing in fevered sleep. Last night we were attacked by wolves, and several of us w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I do CTC, which is taught by a British professor, so the lecture videos are super fun. 🤣
It’s an overview last year book. So all of it. I just finished the Geometry section. I have one more section to go. (out of like… 20.)
I have no idea what I’m going to use the time for.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s amazing!!! Congratulations!
So, what you are planning to use that time for?
What kind of math are you still doing?
I used to really, really dislike math…(that’s a weak area in our family)…but this year I started Saxon Math. Surprisingly and thankfully, I’m loving it! I think I didn’t like the way math was being…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
YES!!! Please sign up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Boom, you’re done. That sounds really nice. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Everything. I did some collage classes and I’m not actually going to collage, so I’m graduated forever. 🤩
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
That is the most glorious thing I have read all week.
Then sign UUpppppp girl! *Pushes you towards CEW*
Because today I am now a graduate!!!
Yay! High school or college graduate?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
WAIT?!?!
YOU might actually kill one of the MCs!!!!
Dances around excitedly.
AHHH!!!!!! YOU’RE QUOTE!!!! YOU’VE HEARD EPIC?!?!?!?!?!?
BEST MUSICAL!!!!!! The Odyssey is SUCH a good story! Oh man! I’ve listen to that about 20 times and sung through the whole thing 3 times. The other day a friend and I took parts and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
So pretty!!!
tag me any time you post one of these! I love Moodboards.
The “strength for today bright hope for tomorrow” quote. Is that from a song? (It’s so familiar to me!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Because today I am now a graduate!!!
Yippy.
No school!
(except for some extra math……..)
So yeah, things are going to look really different for me. I’ll now have several hours of time that I can shift other things into.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh my word.
That was an unexpected twist.
Poor Bill.
Lesson of the day:
Don’t take the easy wrong. Do the hard right.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes. You shall.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Ahhhh I love the art everyone!!! 😃💛🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys…I haven’t signed up for CEW yet….. 🫣
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m scared for calculus. 😬
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thanks guys ☺️
- Load More
