@rae
Active 15 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
*Dumps confetti over both of your heads*
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Wait… so is it the same thing as CWW but just for editing? 🤔 I may ask my parents to join… I don’t know.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
You girls both like EPIC?
@Ellette
Woah, I had no idea you loved it that much! I recently learned about it…I love the ending songs! The one with him and Telemachus…*crying* It was SO TOUCHING!!!! I just have a really soft spot in my heart for father and son relationships/dynamics because they are so…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Congratulations! Will you go to college?
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle EPIC is usually what I listen to when writing my fantasy book(s) and has actually inspired some stuff, so do with that as you will😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Ahh! Monster is so good!
wow! That’s so fun! I read it in school so I knew the story.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Monster is another fav song of mine from EPIC
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
This was my last day of high school. Thank you, KP, for being an awesome past-time in between school assignments. ✌️🙂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
YAY!!! another EPIC fan!!!!!!!! 😍
I’m so happy rn😭😭🫶
Okay, so this was all new to you!!!
YEP! 🤣
Biggest plot twist?
ooh hmm🤔
probably Odysseus surviving…bc I actually cried when I thought he “💀”
and also the whole killing the cows thing and I was just like: Eurylochus, I know you’re hungry, but come on now💀
Did you think he…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
YAY!!! another EPIC fan!!!!!!!! 😍
Okay, so this was all new to you!!!
Biggest plot twist?
Did you think he would make it back?
Favorite story moment?
My favorite sagas:
Ithaca and Troy
songs:
Would you Fall in Love With Me Again
Remember Them
No Longer You
Little Wolf
The Challenge
Though I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle WOO HOO for graduation!! 🥳🥳🥳
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
I love Athena and Penelope too tho🫶
and I’m listening to EPIC rn🤭😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
AHHH!!!!!! YOU’RE QUOTE!!!! YOU’VE HEARD EPIC?!?!?!?!?!?
BEST MUSICAL!!!!!! The Odyssey is SUCH a good story! Oh man! I’ve listen to that about 20 times and sung through the whole thing 3 times. The other day a friend and I took parts and did the whole thing while sitting on the bedroom floor! The Odyssey is the height of story…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
I know it’s been like a week but I really wanted to answer the_lost-journal’s questions…
and i’m bored… so ima do that. No one can stop me.Do you have any family or friends?Â
“As a matter of fact, I do! I have three siblings—Frin, Lily, and Iniko—aka my fellow quadruplets. I have a mommy and a dad, a grandma and a grandpa. Two uncles, an a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, that would be sad.
I guess we’ll never know.
I like the cave stuff too! It’s a fun change.
yes, I love simple weddings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
@liberty yep lol
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
😂 Right. Writers are odd in certain things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome, keep up the great work!
- Load More
