@rae
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
O_O
Ari
He absently ran the end of his tongue over the seaping cut in his lip.
“Thoughtful of you to tell me.” This could be interesting. “You saw this? Where, and what exactly did you see?”
His bedchamber. Well, perhaps he might just have to stage an ambush of his own. Anticipation pooled in his stomach.
Who would try…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Aww thank youuu 🥹😂
Gaspeth! Oh no! You must retreat to your homeland and rescue your dearest NeeDoh.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Oooh nice! I love both fantasy and steampunk 😆 I shall be excited to hear more about it one of these days!
Lol!
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I’m considering throwing in another character that’s actually royalty. I’m just trying to decide who….
I have Prince Joshua of T’kayon. He’s pretty nice. Usually. Over sevent feet tall.
There’s also Everett, who becomes king of T’kayon. We’ll just say things happen and Joshua does not actually become king. Everett’s just under seven feet…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
The boys entered the library. Bryce’s mouth fell agape for a moment upon seeing the vast room, filled with rows upon rows of books.
Approaching a shelf, he pulled the spine of an old, dusty history book out of its slot. Bryce let the book fall into his hands, then he squinted the cover. Every word was in some foreign l…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@koshka That sounds lovely. I woke up to some nice cool rain this morning so I get to work inside.
Also, I rolled dice to decide who was in Ellis’ vision and Ari was the lucky winner lol @whalekeeperEllis
So that’s what Moth had meant by spooking people with his eyes. Ellis squared his shoulders and forced the words out a bit quicker. “I sa…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Y’all I just got out of class and there’s a weather front coming in that just made the temperature outside drop to 78° and cloudy. This is beautiful.
Ari
Stillness crept down his spine. He watched Moth’s friend, wary. I need to warn you. Even his own patchy social record said those weren’t the usual first words out of s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ellis
The tips of Ellis’ pointed ears were red with embarrassment, but he bowed politely to Ari as they were introduced. He studied Ari’s face, unsure if he could trust his own memory. Was it him? It had to be. Better to trust his gut. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times before finally saying, “I need to warn you a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Okay y’all, my sister and I decided to check out a new coffee shop at the University we attend and I actually got coffee despite not eating much for breakfast this morning. I am beginning to regret that decision.
My brain feels like the Energizer bunny and Eeyore are in an argument about tamales.
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
Let me go find it. XD
Ari
Pale Moonlight and Tread the Dawn …and Anywhere… (Gray Havens)
Constellations (Oh Hello’s)
Wolves of the Revolution and A Benediction (Arcadian Wild)
May It Be (Enya — Lord of the Rings Soundtrack)
Light in the Dark (Violin Sky) Instramental
Troubadour (George Winston) Instramental… except my p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month, 1 week ago
I just remembered you guys posted some of your character playlists (Ari and Wilhelm) and I haven’t listened to them yet. I forget where to find them and I figured you guys wouldn’t mind reposting them here?
@loopylin This is also your opportunity to send me more stuff
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I like the detail in that chart of Bryce talking to himself, because he really does “talk to himself”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Ari
“Ah, right.”
He leaned against the weapon table and folded his arms. After a moment of studying the fuzzy golden fairy, he looked over at the boy beside Moth.
“And I thought humans were strange.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I made these probably inaccurate charts because I’m too tired to actually write anything

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
And yes, I want a sketch of Moth’s Pose too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
“Ari. He tries to spook people with his eyes. Ignore that.”
*Snorts* XD
Ari
The best thing about training with Sir. Drimel was his near silence. What the man did say was never more than a few words at a time and purely for instruction.
Neither of them had time for anything else.
Blood thrummed in his veins. Breath cam…[Read more]
- Load More
