@rae
Active 16 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Beth changed their profile picture 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Beth posted an update 7 months, 1 week ago
*appears half a year later* *is still an extremely awkward introvert*
*therefore i will only awkwardly say hi and fade ominously into the background*
*also reappears to say i hope everyone’s having a great year*
*now i will ominously fade into the background, officially*-
@beth-torres
Growing up, I could be a awkward introvert at one time. . . But, I bring tidings of hope!
Now I can be an awkward extraverted introvert, and you can too!!!! 😉
Want a week old donut? I didn’t spit or do anything else gross to it, truly!
(Unofficially, how about unofficially?)-
@power
Thank you, for I do very much appreciate such hopeful tidings!
Perhaps I might want a week old donut… Alas, I am only known for accepting week old unsuspicious Oreos that have mysteriously become magenta after being drowned in maple syrup on a pleasant Tuesday evening. Unfortunately I cannot ruin my reputation for doing such things, so…[Read more]-
🤷♂️ Your loss. (Kuz I certainly am not going to eat it. 😁)
Here I’ll just drop it here (and run!) Feel free to pawn it off on another KeePer. 😜-
🍩
-
@power
Hurrah! The life of the week old donut is in my power. I think I shall give it to another Kapeefer. If it isn’t accepted, I might put it in my signature to be taken by someone at will.Hmmmm….
@savannah_grace2009
HELLO! 😄 Do you want the donut, perhaps?🍩
-
YES
maybe I can somehow restore it to full health!
-
-
-
-
-
@savannah_grace2009
GASPETH! YAY! 🥳 Does this mean… *dramatic pause for dramatic effect purposes* you are one of the few supreme injured-donut healers? 😱-
@beth-torres
YES!
*begins CPR*
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
This is so fun to read! It’s hilarious to me reading about an author injected into her own story. I love it so much!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 months, 1 week ago
Sorry if this is annoying, but have you heard anything more? Is she doing ok?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhh that makes sense.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
The second edition will also be much more distinct from LotR in its worldbuilding, just to make the situation a little less copywriter infringing.
Not that we plan to publish this, but if we ever did we would want to be legal…XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
also this story is peak so far
the one thing that confuses me though is the mentions of Orcs, and Gondor; I’m sorry if I asked this a bunch of times before, because I’m sure I did, but is the story our authoress/main character gets swallowed by a fan fiction or no?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon your combination of “ ‘ere ya go” and “y’all” made me read your statement half in a British/Australian accent and half in an American one and it was SO WEIRD lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
We can fool people into thinking we’re super creative.
True, very true.
Been venom is often used to treat joint inflamation. Not sure exactly how it works, but my grandfather uses it and apparently it works? His is in a gell form he rubs on the achy joint.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
I followed the link and was able to reply. I hope Reagan gets it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Lucy stuttered under her breath, looking for a nice way to say that Paul was the worst name ever.
*snort* hehe, Lucy, you’re the best
-
Enid replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Ah! Very interesting! *Carries the information away in my knapsack of knowledge* I am off and away to learn more of this fascinating concoction.
Have you ever looked into the Medieval theory of humors?
Humors are a really fascinating subject. I can’t remember the details but I’ve read about them before. I mean, there is some tru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
If anyone is interested, I will add a couple new characters that I have been thinking about a lot (forget Dante and Jack they’re just gonna fade into the background) and we could start a new conversation on the other side of the room instead of interrupting Moth, Flax, and Lois
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Jooiiin. I’m sure the character development isn’t terrible. We like you. We will like your character.
Do what your heart desires -
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy stuttered under her breath, looking for a nice way to say that Paul was the worst name ever. The creature she knew by that name was her mother’s nasty lap dog. But Mel had already moved on.
“…But first I want to find those crows,” Mel said.
“And Gabriel,” Lucy insisted. “That’s a good idea. But – I’ve never heard o’ Co…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
@koshka I don’t think anyone would complain :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
(Why are you forcing me to name my places I don’t like this kind of work😂)
XD Sorry. I feel that. There have been so many times I’ve had to come up with species names for rps on the spot lol.
Lois
Flax seemed relieved, which encouraged Lois.
“Linmaus. A city up north. It’s not much. This place feels like a f…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
What about gout? It’s caused by a buildup of uric acid crystals in the blood which get deposited in joints (hyperuricemia). The only real treatment of it is to try to reduce inflamation, change to a low uric acid diet (no red meats, ect.), and exercise.
But think of it like this: there is a substance in some food that forms crystals in a person’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Sorely tempted to do another evil chef scene for absolutely no reason. - Load More
