@rae
Active 17 hours, 10 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When is CWW?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad to hear that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY
I love it when you give me critiques because you literally always help me, whether telling me things I need to change or what I’m doing well, no matter what it is it always builds me up in the end, I appreciate you so much girl <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s good! definitely a better place to start. I like it, and I like the way your characters seem better shaped.
Keep it up!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else
Here’s another unedited scene…
This is like the third chapter I think:
Lilitu, in fact, was not dead.
Though at the moment, he wished he were.
And if he couldn’t bring himself to get off the ground and keep running for his life, he would be.
His f…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AH AH AH AH
EEEEEEEEE
me speak no english.
…
but me have picture.

…
It’s actually not quite done but I wanted to share it anyway cuz he so cute and I’m very happy with it so far. Oh, but ignore his right hand. Some things just don’t click.
He is my quiet observant pessimistic almost-heartless cold boyy Sverre…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
my dad had a flamenco album I used to listen to a lot when I was little haha
Spanish music is the best!Â
I don’t understand anything they’re singing though. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I thought this was pretty funny.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
lol. right!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
yes, it was, and then I had another Ezra and forgot about that Ezra and it became a mess.
This was a sad scene. Was Liam a Christian? It seemed like there hadn’t been a chance to even share the gospel with him.
not that I know of. Sadly that’s often the way life works. I feel like it gets redundant if all the characters get t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Write about a character who’s lost.
– Write about a character struggling to learn a skill that in no way comes naturally to them.
– “Did I break your nose?”
– Two mortal enemies walk into a bar…
– A character breaks something important and rushes to fix it before anybody notices.
– Write a story about a character running into someone,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @esther-c @everyone-else
I signed up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Zeke?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much for the feedback!
Oh, I’ll take a look at those sections you mentioned. Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I love it!! I was definitely surprised, that Amelia and Joseph wanted to adopt him so soon. We didn’t really get to see Sabina’s reaction.
I just caught two typos:
Without a word, Sabina gathered him up in her arms, and Ezra laid his head against her, his eyes closing. Sabina rocked him, humming softly.
I think this is meant to…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Look what I found in my drawing files! I completely forgot about this one, drew her probably a year ago. This is some weird concept art but I still like it. XD

- Load More
