@rae
Active 16 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
How about checking back with everyone Jan. 1st?
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What’s your favorite kind of Christmas cookie? I like cardamom-orange shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate 😋
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie you asked about my reasons for obsessing over the Australian continent and all it has to offer?
well, it all started when I was four. I had a Leapfrog video game console thingy and one of the games my parents bought me for it was a “world exploration” kinda game. You were supposed to be helping two pilots circumnavigate the globe, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha!
yeah I love it.
@stephie yessss Italian food rules
I’m curious about the Australia story.
I’ll tell you all about that, but I’ll do it in the Chat Chat so we don’t take up Linus’s forum space lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr so Sverre is like my boy Crosshair in personality haha
he looks great!
@whalekeeper I have no idea who that is but she’s cool!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for letting me know. I understand.😊
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Central American policy, actually. It’s more interesting than it sounds, and now I love Bukele.
O-kay. I do not know what that is.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, it didn’t tag you. Just read the post above for the details.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Central American policy, actually. It’s more interesting than it sounds, and now I love Bukele.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@power @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge @koshka @whalekeeper  @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @rae @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @esther-c @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin [Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
And yes, Liberty, Hans hates Jews and is the main villain of my first novel (and other novels as well…he’s the main villain in several of my WW2 WIP ideas).
Gotcha. Wow. It’s so sad writing about villains…especially their background. Does…*gulp* Hans have any redemption later on? *hopeful eyes*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks! The story is actually my sister’s story, but I wrote it. It was a neat project to do with her! Thanks for judging…even though there wasn’t much to judge.
Yes, I know. It’s busy this time of year.
No, I’m concentrating on finishing my main WIP right now. Maybe in the new year I will p…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I signed up!!
Yay!!! Looking forward to seeing you there!
When is CWW?
Its website opens on January 6th. The official writing competition doesn’t start until the 7th. That gives an entire day for people to introduce themselves, get comfortable, and learn how everything works.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It would amaze them when I write under 37 words the entire week. 😆
Wait…does that mean you wrote a ton last time and can’t write much right now? Or you wrote only that much last time and am planning on blowing the numbers away this time? Sorry, it’s not quite clear to me.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow. What are you debating? Theology?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You are the town’s super hero. Your greatest enemy is the town’s supervillain. However, secretly you’re both brothers. This isn’t anything tragic, as your whole destructive rivalry is actually just a massive prank on your third brother, the mayor.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will sign up for CWW if my mom lets me, which will depend on how much school I have that week.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, to all the other keepers joining CWW; I’ve joined. I also have no clue how interaction actually works with it, so I may not see you there.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, poor Lesli. That scene is so sweet but sad <3
- Load More

That sounds amazing! I don’t know that I have a favorite, but my brother is making gingerbread cookies tonight.