@rae
Active 11 hours, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No? But then, I’ve never been to a theater, and my family doesn’t watch much. It looks interesting.
I did see the first 3 hours of LotR on a longish flight over Thanksgiving. The hobbits were hilarious.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Did you know that frogs can jump 12 times higher than a
house? This is because of the unique structure of their legs and because houses cannot jump. -
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, I read the part, and I think it’s a good introduction to Lilitu. I don’t know if you want critiques, so try I’ll keep it at a minimum.
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve never seen it but it looks so cool and that song is beautiful! I’ll have to look into it some more. 🤍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint @stephie @liberty @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Here’s the movie balled. Oh the music! It was amazing!!!
This is a story I can stand behind concerning women fighting. She fought when she was defending women and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint @stephie @liberty @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @grcr
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS!!!!!????
It was amazing!!!! I saw it in theaters with friends and am now trying to scrape together the money to take my family! It was AMAZIN…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
My initial reaction when I open KP and people have changed their profile pics and now I can’t figure out who on earth this person is and why they are tagging me.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas!!!
Oh I saw that coming! This is good, Linus. I do have one complaint.
This is an emotional moment, but I don’t see much emotion in Alan’s prayer.
I would suggest pausing in between fragments of prayer and describing what Alan is doing and feeling in that moment.
Exactly. This was just what I was thi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that all three of them need stools to reach the counter XD
Plus, they’re expected to get so much done all by themselves, in comparison with all the cafeteria workers. XD
Seb
“Ha, nice. I used to have a white rat when I was five… Or was it a kitten? I could hold it in my hand.” Seb pulled a hand out of the sink and studied…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Takes in a deep breath to explain the game if needed* XD I listen to some of the books over Christmas.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oops, I missed you guys’ entire conversation, my bad
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, lol. It’s more of a whole-school-throws-a-party than a dance. I think more than half of the characters are going with friends or by themselves.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More

Ah!! I love that lol