@rae
Active 20 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint I saw! Still haven’t watched it though, I really have to catch up.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
thx, might have to check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
this looks managable. I like KP better, but I think I’m biased. lol. Anyhow, it looks like it could def. be a good option.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I believe I agree with everything you said here on this. I hope it didn’t seem like I was saying that Israel was just supposed to follow the physical law. And even in the law itself, we can see the spiritual side of it as well (Deuteronomy 6:5).
perfect.
okay then, those books fit the category.
i will check them out. i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Finishing with almost twice the assigned word count and no space for the Bank drama…oops.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Farewell
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am leaving for coffee with a friend and must be away. Farewell.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The White House smelled like cheese for weeks.
I’d become president just for that. That’s lovely.
Joining you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Taking a break. Restarting at :45
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Sprinting on the same paper at :00. At Jackson’s inauguration, an unruly mob entered the White House, breaking china and spilling drinks. Jackson escaped through a window, and the mob was lured outside with liquor.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
What’s all this? You planning on telling me you have a newsletter? XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Pausing with 823 words…this was supposed to be a 1000 word essay and I’m only half done…if that.
At Jackson’s funeral, his parrot swore so bad he had to be taken out.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Starting at :35 to write a research paper on Andrew Jackson. He once received a 4 foot in diameter wheel of cheddar cheese which sat around the White House for two years because no one knew what to do with it. Eventually, he held a reception, and approximately 10,000 people came by to eat cheese. The White House smelled like cheese for weeks.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Count me in! I think you have my email?
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@people I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Cursed ideas are fun. I like it.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@mineralizedwriting
I have two wips that kinda uh… scratch a different writers itch? So when I’m burnt out of slice of life I can write some fighting and vice versa.
Yes!! I always have two WIPs. What else are you supposed to do if you’re tired with one project and the ideas are blocked?
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Good job, you got a nice word count! If you don’t know your writing is rough, that’s a problem, but if you know it needs improvement, then you have perfectly workable material. ;-P
Two of the chickens like to hide their eggs in hard to reach places.. 😏 Alyona calls them the Sister Plagues.
I know that feeling… One of our…[Read more]
- Load More
