@rae
Active 16 hours, 27 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint I genuinely apologize if this sounds weird, but you LOOK like the kinda guy to write Christian animal-people fantasies. And you sound like it too.
but yeah I can’t wait to see how it’s going!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
😁 Yeah I’m happy with that! I’m hitting that amount every writing session now. Well, specifically for Project Shäffer. The project seems to have grown a mind of its own.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
the art mood has still not left me lollll
let’s see how long this lasts
but anyway, here is Sniper-but-not-a-sniper. Several months I found a drawing someone had made where they took all the TF2 characters and switched their jobs around. I thought it was super cool, but didn’t think much of it until I encountered it again a few days ago,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
@rae that’s cute!! A little ironic, but cute. Calvin and Hobbes is a hilarious comic lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Forgot to get back on here. 😛 I did in fact make it to 2,000.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Taking a break
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
With a goal in mind for the end of the month (coming up more quickly than I wanted!), I’m going to write for a while. :00
-
Power replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months ago
In my opinion, all wars are started by variations (or combinations of variations) of one thing.
Pride
Variations can be
- Selfishness
- Greed
- Misunderstanding
- Hatred
- Jealousy
It’s always on one side, almost always on both sides.
Even when a “good” group attacks a “bad” group, they tend to do it because the bad group…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@whalekeeper awww that stinks, hope you feel better!
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months ago
The prototype looks so good! I’m really excited. Especially for the projects feature. It was a little hard to see stuff on my tiny phone screen, but I can zoom in so that’s not really a problem at all.
Thanks again for working on this. I really appreciate it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago

-
Koshka posted an update 11 months, 1 week ago
“Therefore they woke destruction
Against her and invoked
The Needs of the Sun of Things
And the Coming Race
And the Claims of Order–oh all
The holiest names
Known in our hearts. The even
Included her own.”
C. S. Lewis – The Saboteuse -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper LOL
I don’t fault you for it, it’s just interesting that that’s the commonly accepted way of saying something is really cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
- Load More

