-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Alright, now I’m leaving for reals. I wrote 300 or so words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Aaand I’m back!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @r-j-wordsmith I have to sign out now, but I finish planning out the chapters and wrote 159 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith *waves* Still here, though I’ll have to sign off shortly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Yay! I finished planning out the chapters/scenes in my WIP! Phase one complete!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Yay! I finish planning out the chapters/scenes in my WIP! Phase one complete!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess Great!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @jane-maree @daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @ethryndal @northerner @overcomer @winter-rose And I’m back to planning! If I finish that, then I’ll likely switch to actual writing.
-
Snapper started the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
For reason that I’ve never done this before, nor have ever heard of it besides on here, beta-reading is new to me. What does one do in beta-reading? Is there any method to it? Anything I should keep in mind?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @northerner @jess @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal @overcomer @anyone else -
Snapper replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy Hi! Hiya! Hello! And Aloha! Great to have you here!
I like drawing too! What do you like to draw and also, what medium do you use? Oh, and if you like to draw people, you should check out our Character Art Exchange thread. Lots of fun there.
And piano! I love the piano! How long have you been playing? I’ve only be playing for maybe six…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Armenian Genocide Childrens Book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb That’s great!
-
Kina Lamb and
Elizabeth are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Kina Lamb started the topic Armenian Genocide Childrens Book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! In California I got the idea for my childrens book. 😀 My great grandpa was in the Armenian Genocide, and his story is really exciting. I’ve decided to preserve his legacy by writing a childrens story on it! I took some notes from his story while there, and I’ve got the story that my grandpa typed up, so when I have time, I’m going to…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! I just got back. 😀 On the plane I memorized Luke 7:36-50. And @emma-flournoy, I remembered to salute you every time I got on the plane!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@his-instrument I’m obviously from Ohio. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 hi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m pretty new myself. 😀 What are your favorite books? What do you like to write?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @daeus Well, I’m signing off for now. I planned 11 chapter/sequences.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99
Welcome to the bestistest place in the internets, (more formally welcome)! It’s great to have you here!
Ooh, I play guitar too, and I’ll probably be playing with my youth group in the next few months, which I am really excited about. What songs do you like to play? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 No problem! Always happy to help!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well, what I did for my last novel and what I am doing for now is start out with the three main points. Beginning, Middle and End. As I go, I’ll get ideas for scenes, and jot those down on a separate piece of paper. Then, over the course of a few days, I plan the book out by scene/chapter, the basic things that happen in that…[Read more]
- Load More
