-
Snapper replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Never mind. It just decided to show up. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy *takes to cents* Before, I get back to you on the two cents, are you able to see the post that I made to create this topic? I can’t see it anywhere…
-
Snapper started the topic in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, is favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, is favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, it favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@cloudy What Kate said. I think that its a great idea!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Oh, goodness! The only thing that would make them more terrifying is being held by evil butterflies…which is what’s going to happen…this should be interesting. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*pops head in*
*opens mouth as if to speak, but shakes head*
*pops head out*
MBTI was not made for Dragon Snappers.😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish
*bows* Greetings, water flinger. May our flinging not be in vain! Huzzah!
Squirrels. Yes, @theliterarycrusader asked me to give a sidekick squirrel in a KP short story series I’m writing. 😛
Have you written any stories with North America birds? I’ve never tried to write a story with animals before though, how does it work? Do…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb and
Leumeister are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess I meant 891 words, not days. 😀 haha!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess I’m just signing off. I got 891 days, and the first 20 days covered! 😀 Yay!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess hey, good job! I am really pleased with myself right now. I just finished the first two days of the story. 😀 😀 😀 😀 And I’m still writing!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose that’s right! Good girl. 😀 Work first, play later. I admire you. Good example. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish welcome! Did you draw your profile picture? I really like it. 😀 Have you read “Anne Of Green Gables?” You seem like someone who would enjoy her. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose you’ll probably be done by the time I can write, but once I finish baking bread this afternoon, (I have to start by 2:00 p.m.) since the weather is spectacular, I’ll be in my favorite spot mapping out my children’s story. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Today I reviewed Matthew 6:1-4. It’s funny how when I first memorized that small passage, it took me about half an hour but now it would take me about 10 minutes. Memorizing just gets easier and easier guys!
-
Kina Lamb and
FeedingMyGoldfish are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Cloudy are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@clairec
*confetti and pats you the back and shakes your hand vigorously*
1. How do you write extended outlines? — Usually, I write a three point outline, beginning, middle and end, and off of that I’ll write it chapter by chapter. While I’m doing the three point outline, many ideas for scenes will pop into my head, so I just write them down on…[Read more] - Load More
