-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree *bites lip* Woops. Sorry. I forgot again.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 You didn’t tag me??? 0.0 Okay, I’ll just melt your computer *melts computer*
I’m here.
@jane-maree -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess Aw, man. At least you found the dog.
@that_writer_girl_99 Are you still on? If you are, then you must be editing A LOT. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking
My family does that all the time. “What you do to yourself?”
“I got in a fight with a bear.” -
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *grimaces* Ew. spiders.
You know you are a writer when you make up stories to explain any minor scratches and bruises… “This cut? Oh, I got it in a sword duel. And I got this hangnail fighting an ogre.” -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper I just remembered something to add to that list of things about Daeus. I don’t know if anyone on here knows this or not, but he was born in Japan – he doesn’t speak Japanese so don’t ask him to. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Oh, ok. *sad puppy eyes* I wouldn’t wish a long session of editing on anyone. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *falls out of the sky unexpectedly* Are you still here?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Awesome lyrics in the forum Music 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl *listens to Grey havens music* Um… WOW. I likey. 😀 So, I just realized how cryptic my question was. My brain was elsewhere, apparently. 😛 I am interested in writing music, but the real reason I asked is that lyrics are good for inspiring stuck writers. Which I may be. *weak laughter*
-
NC Stokes posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
“If it doesn’t break your heart, it isn’t love.” -Switchfoot
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Creature Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 2 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Hm. Good question. *assumes “thinking” pose* Is there a way you could add a mammal-ish trait to it? Fur or something. I don’t know how that would effect your vision for it, though. Can it speak? That would make it more dragon-like and less bird/dinosaur-like.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@rjk It would be an honor to be of service. *bows*
And just so you know, I too am a dragon (though you might have noticed that) and I have a knack for melting phones and chairs. -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Welcome!!! Because this is what I do when I introduce myself on here…
I’m Daeus’s (little) sister.
I like to write, obviously.
I like ice cream and raspberries too. (Daeus can’t be the only one.) Oh, and blueberries.
I like to memorize scripture (see the Scripture Memorization thread if you can find it.)What are your favorite books?…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Peeps? *shrugs* I only say it to be silly.
And yes! Homeschooling!! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes! Finally, I was the first!
@kate-flournoy Your up. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey @rjk
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Wow. That is a lot of ideas. If you need help narrowing, I’ve dealt with that before, so I may be of service. 🙂
And we’ve all got problems here. I think the same way you do. If I watch a movie, I try to see how I would describe it.
Again, welcome! -
Snapper replied to the topic Help! I need a plot! 🙂 in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner
Yeah. I have to watch my back at times. There’s a reason I melt chairs. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Help! I need a plot! 🙂 in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@delightinlife Well, some lords would have to deal with the problems in their fief. Thieves, disputes, war, and everyday business of running a fief in general, such as selling the stuff that his serfs make, and divvying out his soldiers to the king’s army, and a myriad of other things. Since you have your own story world, you can be really…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Questions for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@arella-noreen *maniacal laugh* Here we go.
1. What is your favorite children’s show?
2. Why did you make a blog?
3. Why did the chicken cross the road?
4. What is your favorite word?
5. How long have you been writing?
Please give us the link to your post, when you post it! 😀 - Load More

@daughteroftheking What song is that from? It’s beautiful! I love Switchfoot…
Yet. It’s one of my favorites! 😀 And Switchfoot is the bestiest!
What song is it from, do you know?
Oh, yeah, sorry. 😛 It’s from Yet.