@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr Ok, 🙁 I’ll keep praying
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Asking for prayers for myself and my family. My brother’s leaving for college on Friday. 🥺 My parents will drive him down then and the rest of us siblings will stay with my grandparents over the weekend. I’m trying to be excited for him, and I genuinely am, but I’m also going to miss him a lot. He’ll be all the way in Florida (we live in Ohio), so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
You have synesthesia? That’s so cool! Thanks for your response, I think that’s great that the song leaves that kind of impact on you.
You might have to explain what that thing is though XD.
Thanks for your thoughts. Your most likely right about the self righteous point from which the authors were writing. They did…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks for letting me know lol.
Ah, another classical music lover! (The lack of classical fans is alarming). I love classical, and somehow enjoy rock as well XD. Thank you, Paul’s passage is very applicable here.
You mentioning rock and rebellion reminded me of one boy who, before converting, loved heavy m…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you for the concern, it’s so kind of you! Your right on the money, I have noticed I’ve become a bit obsessive/overly scrupulous about things recently, so as you mentioned I will look into OCD.
Huh, that’s interesting about the instruments. I’m not still completely sure why I felt uncomfortable listeni…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I find it very entertaining that some of you on here have written several projects since we met. And then there’s me, who has been working on the SAME BOOK since I joined, somehow without any side quests lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Once the others email me back, I’ll see if I have any more nagging questions or things that stump me that I might need your help with haha
I already have your email soooo I’ll just email you when I’m ready!!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I just received a scam text that was sent to over 400,000 people at once.
Interesting strategy, scammers.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
“Not particularly,” Lois answered, assuming the question was directed at both of them. He forced himself to stop drawing and set down his pen, then his hid his arm with his sleeve again. He gave the kids who had spoken to Viktor a cold look, which none of them noticed. Then he looked at Viktor. “You seem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I was going to share my thoughts, but then this thread would start to become redundant, lol! I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. And as for the passage people keep referencing about food offered to idols and becoming a stumbling block, that’s 1 Corinthians 8.
-
TheShadow started the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Hello, how is everyone’s summer going?
Two days ago, I was listening to Christian rock and was feeling very uncomfortable doing so. I stopped the music and looked up the Christian view of rock music. What I found was a pdf of one book that, to put it bluntly, said that rock music and all of its related genres (pop, jazz, metal, etc.) are all t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
No worries! I’ll pm you my email real fast :))
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
omcccc I’m so sorry I didn’t respond lol
Is it okay if we email about it? Where should I post mine?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Should I wait for Hugo?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I kinda wanna start a fight with Felicity. Either that or start the next class. Kinda miss the twins.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @shadow
Thank you ladies sooo much for the feedback!! It makes me even more excited to dive into the third draft! <33
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yeah that makes sense with your photographic memory.
My memory sucks. Wanna trade?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
That’s interesting. It’s fun learning how other people’s brains work.
Can you picture your family’s faces from different perspectives?
No. I can remember basic stuff like hair and if they wear glasses, of course, but the faces are really hard. At first, I can only remember a picture I drew of my dad once, my mom’s h…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I do not. I can see vague impressions and shapes, and I can know what their individual physical attributes are, but I can’t put them together into a face in my mind. It’s weird. Idk if it’s normal either.
I can picture the faces of people I know, though.
- Load More

Don’t worry about it. 🙂 One of my pet projects has been a thing since 2020, through all my teen years. It’s not that big of a deal.
And if you wanted to try a sidequest without getting too distracted, I highly recommend writing short stories! They clean your creative palette if you’re stuck.
My problem is that my brain loves creating complex backstories and plots and just developing and overthinking what I have so far XDXD I love exploring a story from every angle I possibly can, which, I think, is why I have a history of changing all my projects WAYYY too much without ever finishing a draft loll
Maybe I’ll try to write one…though…[Read more]
Reimagining and deepening backstories to the point of overwhelming yourself… relatable. XD I have a hard time limiting the scope, if that makes sense. My biggest strength is tying stuff together with characters, so the world could not be explored to the same depth with any other characters besides the protagonists. But sometimes it feels like t…[Read more]
Like right now I am dying over this short story draft. I can’t figure out the characters for the life of me; there’s an extra dimension I’m missing. Idk, maybe I’m expecting too much from only one week of writing them.