@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve been praying for you. 🫂 I’ve lost both my grandparents on my mom’s side, and even though I probably didn’t see them as much or know them as well as you probably did your grandmother, I totally understand what you’ve probably been thinking and feeling. Sending hugs and prayers for peace, comfort, and strength. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Guys I’m so scared we’re going to have to put down our dog. 😭 I think I might have shared requests about him before, but in the past year (or maybe less), he’s had health issues, mostly pulling muscles, tearing an ACL, and most recently we found out something’s wrong with his back. We’ve taken him to the vet multiple times for multiple different…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry, I’m praying for you guys <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper jk i got the notification before you edited it. That’s really cool. Have you gotten any film for it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s quite the interesting box you got there
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
skill issue.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Dang
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago

-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Praying for all of you!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
And if you don’t enjoy rock, that’s fine. Sometimes certain genres bothers a person and they don’t know why. It’s just a fact of their life. Many country songs rub me off the wrong way, and I don’t know why. 🤷♀️
Very true.
Oh, I meant the band’s statue thing or whatever that was relating to the song you mentioned. Sorry, should’ve c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s crazy, honestly I wish I could do that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Actually, finding faceclaimes on pintrest is really hard because I rarely find one that looks like my character.
ME TOO THOUGH
Sometimes it’s so obvious, like I find one exactly like one of my characters, but I still haven’t found one that looks like Lilitu or Sef 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
HI GIRL IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE’VE TALKED hahaha
how are you!?!?
I’d loveee to talk to you sometime soon…hopefully I’ll be releasing new chapters soon and I’ll for sure be needing your thoughts and opinions <3
I think I figured out the main problems and I know where I’m going now, but I’ll for sure tag you if and when I need…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll be praying 💜💜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
After my google searches, now I’m a little sad, because it’s scientifically proven that your brain can’t come up with original faces. So although our character’s personalities are original, their physical attributes are not 😥 it’s really cool but also a little sad lol
Another quote from google:
your brain cannot make up faces in a truly new,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve always been able to clearly picture mine.
This is really interesting to me. Like, you can clearly see their facial features as if they were real, and as if they were standing in front of you? Is it vivid or fuzzy? Were you only able to picture them after you drew them or did they sort of just pop up in your mind one d…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Here’s a weird thing I realized while reading the portals story and I need to tell someone. Do you guys actually picture your characters’ faces in your minds while you write them to the point where you could recognize them if you met them irl?
No I can’t either.
I just looked it up, and apparently your brain can’t come up with faces on…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@everyone
Is it just me or is KP not letting us change our profile pictures :/
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I know I haven’t been replying but I’m praying for everyone.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll let you know if I need any extra help! I have your email as well (:
- Load More
