@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
hehe yeah it’s fun! I should post some of my current art sometime bc that one isn’t the best representation of it lol
@looylin
Thanks! : 3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae thank you! I had fun with the pose
Aw, he’s cute! I love the fluffy hair so much <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I should not be laughing this much at Rory’s skewed view of the world, but this interaction is hilarious to me lol
Dante
Dante stared at him. “…No, I don’t know. What kind of horror show of a hospital have you been to?” He shook his head. “Doesn’t matter anyway. I’m not leaving this building. The guy who did this is still out…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator If they’re in high school, they’re in PE right now, getting ready to play dodgeball
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lois
Lois fished in his pocket for his key as he stood in front of his new room. The bedroom door was made from dark wood and had a brass handle and knocker. Both the door and the brass fixings had a few simple designs on them, the knocker being the most complicated. It was in the shape of a small bird, so that it looked like it was pecking at…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Ikr? I cant keep up with the speed of rp’s much anymore they used to go sooo fast
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you everyone 💜💜💜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
omc like when we were doing the Character Party RP…that was insane, like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
ik what you mean…writing’s been hard for me lately :/and I’ve been busy too!
i love pulling up old discussions and reminiscing old times…not to mention making my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you!! < 3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Hi I know it’s been a really long time since you guys have seen Tauren.. it’s been a long time since I’ve drawn him too! I haven’t been drawing much recently except for some realism portraits (Which has actually improved my overall art a lot) but recently I’ve been wanting to finish some of my half used…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Hihi, don’t worry it happens! Glad you’re still here, I check in every week or so myself.
Hearing you say ‘remember when my whole life was on here’ really brings back memories… I used to check kp like 6 times a day 🤭 can’t believe that was like 4 years ago or something?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
This is better. It always looks different when it’s not on my drawing tablet 😖 -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I drew my character Lemonhead. The colors look wonky though idk why.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, it happens. You’re not the only one:p For a while the whole site was pretty inactive, but recently people have been coming back. I’m glad to know you’re still here too <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 1 week ago
Hehehe somehow I never got this notification but I’m so glad we share that memory XDXD
and yes, the pronunciation also had me cracking up 😂😂😂😭 I’m so glad Wyoh’s mostly dormant, she’s less of a ravenous beast now lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Guys I remember when my whole entire LIFE was on KP…and you’re telling me I went 3 MONTHS without hopping on here once??! Like that’s actually crazy…I’m sorry I kind of ditched all you guys XD I promise I haven’t forgotten about you guys and I do miss all the fun I’ve had on here!
Just letting you guys know I’m still alive haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you so much everyone <3
I love you guys a lot!! And for those of you who don’t know what to say, its totally understandable. Half the time I don’t know what to say, and I’m going through it XD
So please don’t feel like you have to say the right words. It’s enough to know that you guys care, and you’re praying.
Update–My mom is in the…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@cj Hi! I love your pfp. Are you new on kingdom pen? I don’t think I ever saw your introduction post.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s so funny to me that they just somehow missed everything that happened at the maze entrance lol
Felicity
Her eyes lit up.
“Yes. Good idea. He was at the entrance of the labyrinth. I think he might be the one who brought us here. As for where he is…” She thought for a moment, then suddenly remembered something. “Do you know ho…[Read more]
- Load More

@loopylin hi!! Thanks so much–I love yours! I’ve been on KP for a couple years, just not very active unfortunately. Still trying to get the hang of everything, haha.
Understandable. I remember barely saying anything for several weeks when I first joined, lol.
Well it’s cool meeting you! Don’t be scared to ask questions or say hi to people. Everyone is pretty welcoming on here :]
Yeah, but thank you for reaching out and saying hi! It’s really cool to meet you, as well. I can already tell everyone’s really welcoming :D. Have you been on here long?
I think it’s been like 3 years? Not sure. I might be a little too active on here lol
Oh, cool! Yeah, I was just reading through some of the topics, and they’re all so fun!