@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
Esther and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Eeek, more snowballs!!
Cold, cold air,
Bites my face and toes.
Wind whirls my hair,
As the heavy snowfall grows.I trudge through the December night,
My hands grow numb.
Thoughts of warmth dance in my mind.
Oh! To be free of the cold and sit by a fire’s light!Almost home now,
I cannot feel my face.
Home in sight! Thank t… -
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone got a name for a tough, honest, but also really sweet and cheerful mom friend character who gives really good hugs? She’s somewhere in her thirties and I’m imagining her as a redhead, but that could change. The only name I can think of is Rosie, but that doesn’t quite fit.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girlyyy I’m sorryyy <3 I care about you so much and if you ever need to talk to someone I’m here for you <3
I’ll be praying!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay hahahaha
I’m just playing around with things at the moment, I’ll let you know what I decide!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yes! Sappy but I love ittt! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!! <33
Actually no. I found it like that. I have lots of reference pics of her, but this one was the closest to how she actually looks. (Besides the AI generated ones…but her eyes got messed up so it looks a little creepy 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
don’t be afraid to keep it though! I liked it!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Honestly…
I have an idea….
ignore that first chapter lol
I HAVE A PLAN *maniacal laughter*
WHY DO I CHANGE IT SO MUCHHHH lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Love it! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not 100% sure either 🤣
Ok that makes sense! 😉 Yeah, I could always take a snippet of it and write it how I would interpret a four year old thinking through that if you wanted an example. (i don’t know if that’s weird or not 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

- Load More
