@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry for the late reply, I would prefer some sort of story but I’m fine with either option.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Uh… good question. It’s a magical snake I guess.
Percival
Around Reid and Tenz billowed green vapor. Tenz pulled out a knife, blue washing over it, “Strike, and I kill.”
“Slowly… Back away…” Barnes commanded in a hushed voice. As they slowly moved back, Percival kept a weary eye on the snake. It was strange how it merely s…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I vote option B as well
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*gets hit from multiple directions*
*runs and hides in an igloo*
This is the timeout igloo! Plz no one tag me here for the next couple days. It’s too much. 😅
I’ll work on writing my current six snowballs, but I won’t throw any at other people until I’m also ready to get hit again.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, so every snowball you get hit with is worth 50 words. In your case, you have to write 150 words since you were hit with 3 snowballs. BUT, once you write your words, you can tag two people for every snowball you’ve been hit with. So you can tag six people. OR, you could tag one person six times if you wanted. 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok, introducing Rachel Henson. She’s a 19 year old girl with reddish brown hair, green eyes, and is average height for her age. She’s responsible, sensible, leader like, and usually takes control of situations. She’s empathetic and very athletic as well. Her downside is that she can be impatient, sometimes stubborn, and get e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
…Stuff…
You’ve read snippets of it before I think.
Sorry for giving you a hard time about keeping secrets and then turning around and doing the same thing, lol. You’re just very fun to tease 😛
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks. I’m not actually upset, I was just being silly :p
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s your fault. You haven’t been doing them.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Being forced to be active on KP and make progress on my writing? I can’t tell if I should be mad or grateful, lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I second this. Don’t.
Yeah, actually, sorry I brought it up at all. It’s super dark. I just find government conspiracies interesting. But I forget there are younger people on here sometimes so please just ignore that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
(pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
I second this. Don’t.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Felicity probably has the worst backstory of my characters, but it comes no where near as bad as those. But I’m happy with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like an interesting story. Reminds me of MK ultra stuff (pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
- Load More
